Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Sissy in a Kilt - a tale of masturbation.
As a sissy, wearing my kilt allows me to express my feminine side in all sorts of situations. I enjoy taking particular preparations in such situations to heighten my excitement..
Making sure I shave off every hair below my neckline is where I like to start. Nothing says 'Sissy!' better than a completely hairless pair of legs with accompanying smooth cock, balls and asshole. I have worn panties many times under my kilt, as it gives me a particular thrill that I might literally be exposed to absolutely anyone as the sissy I am, but I usually leave them off in preference of a leather cock strap or steel cock rings to add kinky excitement to my smooth genitals. I also like to plug my asshole with a discreet butt plug sometimes, as the feeling of moving amongst others with a stuffed rectum is particularly exciting for me.
There have been many times on such occasions I have had to take myself off to masturbate, usually in bathrooms, dark gardens and car parks, or sometimes quiet bedrooms, a my need to ejaculate is so intense. If I am wanking in a cubicle of a toilet in a busy bathroom, half the fun is to keep as quiet as possible as I shoot my load of cum in to my waiting hand, with others only inches away from me. Re-joining the throng of people with the taste of my sperm on my lips and my flaccid penis dribbling occasionally under my kilt, makes my sissy heart race at how wonderfully kinky this all makes me feel.

If this thread breaks our rules please