Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
My fantasy - Smelling cunt in panties
A few years ago we attended a family wedding on one of the Scottish islands. It was a hot sticky night with most of the locals attending the ceilidh in the village hall. The dancing was furious the company enjoyable and the alcohol flowing freely. It was late in the evening when I realised my wife's daughter was suffering from the combination of all three and we decided to call it a night and go back to our accommodation.
In the back of the car, she nuzzled into my neck and fell asleep on the short journey. It took three of us to get her to her room and lay her on her bed and I found I was the only one left to place her under the covers for the night. I removed her lovely dress to get her ready for bed, and enjoyed looking at her beautiful body in her sexy lingerie. Ally and I are a similar build and I've worn her clothes many times, but she fills them better than I do. She knows I am a transvestite and we have talked about my crossdressing many times, and I love to wear her panties and sniff them as I masturbate as I think of her. Here she was, laying unconscious on her bed, in her well filled 34DD bra and matching panties, and I couldn't resist wanking over her.
As I kissed her, sliding my tongue inside her mouth, I masturbated my rock hard shaved penis, wondering if I dared to slide my cock between her lips - but I didn't want to choke her with the amount of cum I had building in my balls. Instead, I slid my dick between her tits inside her bra and enjoyed a titt fuck, my balls smashing off her chest and my asshole only inches from her face - how I would love to have felt her tongue penetrating my anus as I rode her chest. y heart was pounding by tis point, and I wanted to get to the main attraction - her cunt in her panties.
Removing my cock from between her breasts, I went down to the end of the bed and splayed her legs, exposing the tight gusset of her thong panties stretched thinly across her lightly haired mons venus. Taking my penis firmly in my hand, I moved my head between her legs and inhaled. I've smelled Ally's vaginal juices and urine in her panties many times, with her panties over my face, but here I was, smelling her warm cunt and piss mixed with her favourite perfume. Her pubic hair, labia, clitoris and anus wee directly under the material of her panties as I pushed my nose against her groin as I wanked furiously. I knew I couldn't last much longer and lapped away at her panties like a dog on heat. I am pumping my cock furiously now as I remember the heat and smell from between her legs, desperately wanting to finger her cunt ad anus before sliding my penis inside her hot holes. However, I managed to settle with spunking into my hand as I inhaled her smell through her panties, my nose pushing the material between her labia as I shot my sperm . I then sat back and licked up my cum as I looked at the wonderful view between her legs. I always think of her like this whenever I am sniffing her panties - just like I am doing now.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
I wanted to share that my story is only true up to the point I managed t remove Ally's dress. She looked lovely laying there in just her sexy bra and panties, so I took my cock in hand and wanked myself off as I looked at her - lapping up my sperm from my hand before covering her over for the night. I still think of her regularly as I masturbate whilst sniffing her worn panties, wishing I had been able to live out the rest of my fantasy.

If this reply breaks our rules please