Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girlfriend wank
Going upstairs one day I heard moaning and looking into the bedroom I saw my girlfriend laying on the bed with her legs apart furiously wanking. The sight of her fingers plunging in and out of her hairy twat made me wank myself. Sadly I finished long before her. Any other guys watch their G/F or wife wank

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
I love to watch others masturbate. It is a real pleasure to watch how they get themselves off. Watching another man ejaculate is possibly my favourite pastime, but I do love to see a woman (usually my wife) rubbing her clit or fingering her cunt or anus till they climax. I especially like to be up close and personal as my wife wanks, my head between her legs so I can smell her shaved cunt as she brings herself off. If only she was a squirter too, I'd be happy to get a face and mouth full of her juices/

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wank
Sometimes my ex and I would sit on opposite sides of the bedroom and watch each other. She would use her
vide and I would jack off. Usually while she was using her vibe she would want me to lick her butt.

If this reply breaks our rules please