Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Uni Education - first year.
I was in my late teens and at University, living away from home for the first time. Things were new, strange, exciting and a little scary all at the same time. The complete freedom of being away from any sort of parental influence mean that, for the first time in my life, I was singularly responsible for everything in my life.
I don't know about student accommodation nowadays, but back then I shared a twin room in halls with another male student, Chris. This was new to both of us, but luckily, he was amenable, interesting and friendly. Exactly how friendly became apparent one night, when I woke to the distinct sounds of him wanking in his bed. The rhythmical sound of material moving and some labored breathing on his part gave it all away, and it really excited me that he was apparently stroking his cock only a few feet away. So, I joined in, and deliberately let him hear I was doing likewise. It soon became a regular thing, that we would jerk ourselves off in our own beds as we chatted in the dark, with our language becoming more and more sexually charged as we both neared orgasm. It wasn't long before we started to do this with a small sidelight on, and we would enjoy the sight of moving covers too.
One night, this all changed when we both decided to throw back our duvets and openly masturbate for each other, and we both found it incredibly thrilling to finally see the others penis as it shot its spunky load. It is very liberating to see another person wanking, especially when it is a man shooting his cum from his penis. Chris particularly enjoyed finding out that both of us preferred to shave off our pubic hair, as no one else he knew did likewise. He really enjoyed crouching between my legs as I tossed myself off, staring at my smooth puckered anus, as my tight hairless balls bounced up and down as I pumped my hard shaft. Likewise, I liked to lay on the floor naked, and have him wank kneeling over my head, his erection pointing towards my feet. I would lick his smooth testicles and push my tongue between his ass cheeks as he ejaculated right along my body, covering me in his hot cum.
Things got more serious, when I started to wear pretty feminine panties for our wanking sessions, as we became more like a couple, joining each other in their beds, fondling, kissing, wanking, sucking each other off. It was a completely natural progression to take this to fucking, both in bed and all over the room we shared. Neither was more dominant than the other, and we took turns in fucking the others tight rosebud assholes with our youthful rock hard bald erections. We really savored our sessions of sodomy, buggering the others tight anal sphincter in turn, enjoying gay sex together as only two men can, as they spunk inside their lovers rectum. This was just the beginning of a beautiful relationship that I recall fondly today.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very Nice Story !!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
rushman1uk
Very nice story.

I can confirm that now a days, it's only one student per room but up to 8 can share a block/kitchen/bathroom.

ShavedSeniorSissy
Thanks. I enjoyed recalling those early says of University freedom, learning to share my joy of masturbation with another man. The fact that it then bloomed into a full-blown homosexual relationship really set me up for all the gay encounters I have enjoyed to date.
I hope you wanked yourselves off whilst reading about it, as I did writing it.
Keep on masturbating. xx jerk jerk jerk