Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife forces me to crossdress
Back in the 70s when my wife and i were first dating...we did a ton of drugs and alcohol. She was a real hottie...long legs..small waist...nice rack...and dressed sexy as hell....everyone wanted a piece of that ! When she got loaded she turned into a real slut...she liked alcohol and I liked my coke and weed. She would get dressed all slutty and go out to the bars while I waited at home...I knew she was out sucking and fucking strange cock...it made me excited about it. She would come home real late and tell me in detail about the cocks she sucked while I jacked off...HOTT !!! One night she talked me into putting on her lingerie...she got me all dolled up like a slut...then made me wait like that until she got home...she would model different outfits while telling me about her night....then made me pose for pics before she would fuck me...this REALLY turned me on ! I really looked forward to these nights...finally she made me wait in the spare room while she brought someone home and fucked and sucked them...while I was listening...later I finally got that sloppy pussy if I dressed slutty enough....more to come later

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
Lovely start to a slutty story. Please tell us more.
My wife has always fucked other men, and I am used to licking their cum from her holes.
It is best if I can actually watch them fucking her, whilst I masturbate my sissy shaved penis in panties till I cum.
Some have enjoyed spunking over me, or in my asshole or mouth, and I enjoy my wife watching how they choose to use me. It is my pleasure to be part of their pleasure.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
SissySlutFiona
Love this story and look forward to reading more. My wife Sandra has always preferred me as Fiona because I don`t have the ability to satisfy her sexual needs. She buys me my sexy clothes, underwear and heels. I have to wear a nightie in bed of a night time even during the summer. In return for her wonderful reaction to insisting that I dress as a Sissy as much as possible she takes her own lovers and it works well.

Hugs Fiona. xx thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please