Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Cock & Ball Torture (CBT)
Like many others here, my masturbation technique has grown and developed over the years.
I started age 10 pulling on panties and cumming in them, which felt so good. Then I learned to jerk my cock to make myself cum - usually whilst wearing panties and other lingerie.Then I discovered sniffing panties and probing my asshole (with fingers, candles, brush handles, bottles and toys) whilst wanking.
During these early years, I found wrapping things around my cock and balls very pleasurable, using stockings, belts, rope etc. The added tension of something wrapped around my erection (including panties) as I masturbated, incredibly thrilling. I soon discovered that anything round my balls or cock made me feel good and I enjoyed the extra rigidness it brought to my genitals. I began making the tightness a point of stimulation when the tethering bordered on the painful, but made my ejaculation all the more glorious. Rope and string became the method for achieving a painfully throbbing shaft and cold stretched balls as I wanked for ages, till I could stand no more and shot my spunky load.
My first commercial device was given to me by a friend who didn't want a leather studded arab strap he had. The feeling of the ball and cock strap holding me firmly as I wanked, was a revelation, and I also loved to wear the device under normal clothes when out and about, for extra stimulation. I also loved that fact that he knew how much I enjoyed masturbating in his donated equipment.
When I purchased my first (and soon after second) steel cock ring, I knew I had found the device for me. Pulled over a limp penis and soft hanging balls, the steel felt fantastic against my shaved pubis, and I love to wear it for hours (and sometimes days) at a time. Invariably, I have a semi erection a lot of the time with it on, and the only way of removing either or both, is to make myself cum. I love the way it makes my cock and balls look bigger and it makes them stand out a little when wearing panties.
Whilst masturbating with these steel cock rings on, I discovered adding more rings to my balls to stretch them and add weight to them as I wanked, made for an exciting addition as I jerked my cock. I found that I could get up to a dozen rings round my testicles, stretching my scrotum in an excitingly painful way that also had them go extremely cold as I pulled furiously on my dick.
I now recognise that, at times, pain is linked as part of my pleasure, and I enjoy putting myself through increasingly challenging situations - like tying extreme weights to my rings to pull on my balls as I wank, or whipping my cockhead, shaft, balls and asshole inbetween long sessions of masturbation.
My most challenging and extreme development to my CBT wanking, is ball busting. This is where I spread my legs and have someone knee or kick me as hard as they wish in my bollocks, with the aim of causing me as much pain as possible. The body shattering pain is incredibly shocking and debilitating , but after a period of recovery, the sweet release of a spunky ejaculation afterwards, is a massive release, as I milk my shaved sissy penis with tears in my eyes, as they watch me cum.
It is an extreme work-out for my body, but one I plan on indulging in from time to time.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW !!! XXX

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mild self torture
i have enjoyed some mild self torture with laces wrapped tightly around my cock and balls, always looking for that new thrill i tried nettles last summer and got a big buzz from that. my next thing i want to try is ants. i have watched videos which range from letting a few ants crawl on your cock to sitting on or even fucking an ant hill. i do not know much about this idea yet but would like to try it. i live in the uk so no fire ants or anything too dangerous about.
does anyone have any experience to share

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CBT
I have been into CBT for awhile. I've had needles in my balls and cock head, hot wax, tobasco in my uretha, etc. It makes me feel so weak and humiliated when my genitals are tortured. Lately, I've been banded by an elastrator. It plays into my castration fantasy. So far I've been able to leave the band on for 40 minutes. My balls are purple and cold to touch by this time. As far as ants are concerned be prepared for some swelling!

ShavedSeniorSissy
Thank you for reminding me of other ways in which we can enjoy having our cocks and balls being tortured.
It has been a long while since I dripped hot wax over myself, enjoying the exquisite anguish of how hot the drops will be as they hit my penis, balls or asshole. It is a messy way to masturbate, but a completely intoxicating mix of fire, wax and skin. I must revisit the pleasures of it all.
I have seen photos of needles piercing cock heads, testicles, clits and labia and wish I had a close companion that would introduce me to the practice. I'm sure I have the courage to push hypodermics through my skin, but uncertain if I have the knowledge or skill to shove cold surgical steel right the way through my erection or balls - however, if I do, I promise to take lots of pictures to show you all to wank over.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CBT
Electro !! Ball rings on so my balls are stretched down max ! About 12 rings on and hook my electro unit to one of the middle rings ! The other wire goes to a probe with a stainless steel ball on the end of the probe inserted in my mancunt ! This passes an electric current from the ball through my prostate and to my balls which are already painfully pulled ! Fanfuckingtastic feelings ! I will switch wire from my balls to a ring on my cock head ! Power flowing from my prostate to my cock head ! then switch from anal probe to ball rings and run some electricity from balls to cock head and back ! I will hook up a second unit and run it from prostate to balls at the same time as balls to cock ring ! so many combinations and so much fantastic pain !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
tinman2242 said: i have enjoyed some mild self torture with laces wrapped tightly around my cock and balls, always looking for that new thrill i tried nettles last summer and got a big buzz from that. my next thing i want to try is ants. i have watched videos which range from letting a few ants crawl on your cock to sitting on or even fucking an ant hill. i do not know much about this idea yet but would like to try it. i live in the uk so no fire ants or anything too dangerous about.
does anyone have any experience to share

Been there done that ! Im not sure what kind of ants we have here but they are big and aggressive ! They bite hard and hold on ! I have sat on ant hills and had 20-30 ants crawl onto my cock,balls and asshole and start to bite ! The bites on my scrotum sting like crazy when they bite there and soon after, the area around the bite turns white ! They must inject something in the bite that kills the skin because a day later the skin peels off and new pink skin is revealed ! Any bite on my cock (shaft or head) hurt (sting) when they are biting but there is no after effect , no dead skin or anything just the pain of the bite ! Same applies to my asshole I have had them bite right on my asslips and even when i pull my cheeks apart and gape my hole they will crawl in and bite inside and never have a mark or sore ! It hurts like a bitch but only for a few minutes ! Love the pain and looks good as they bite and hold on ! You can see them grab skin and pull and twist thier jaws ! Have video !! Have a great day ! Where did you watch ant videos ?? I would love to see !