Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What is the secret to an Anal Orgasm
Been trying

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lots of practice jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal orgasm
I have only had one and that with my friend who had 7 inches.
I have fucked 7 women in the ass and only one ever had an orgasm that way.

SissySlutFiona
Anal orgasm is something that is so wonderful, it took me a while to master it by using my pussy muscles and letting my lover drive fully home. xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lots of practice and lots of lube. It took me awhile but now I can't seem to get enough!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
angle
Angle. Instead of only the in-and-out (which is nice) angling the tip of the (real or plastic) cock farther toward my abdomen is what has worked for me. Less fucking from my ass-to-my-head and more of an action that's sort of from my tailbone toward my belly button. In that way, it has happened not during in-and-out thrusting but forward-backward wiggling... like toggling the joystick (mmm... it IS a joystick, after all, isn't it?) forwards and backwards. It's hard to explain, and it's a rare thing, when it happens, but the couple of times it happened for me.... WOW...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have only had one man be able to give me this experience. He had an 8" thick cock and could go forever. It was always when I was on top, riding him.

I have come close a couple times with a dildo but can't seem to get over the hump. I will continue to try.

I think Candy is right. Its more about the angle. Last one I had I was sitting on him facing him. He was leaning back and so was I. His cock would have been pointing more in the tailbone to belly direction Candy described. I orgasmed very hard that day!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal orgasms
The few I've had I've always been on top riding a man's penis and it was always with a male who was well endowed. He'd pretty much lie on his back motionless while I slid my cunt up and down the shaft of his penis and he fondled my breasts at the same time. The last time this happened was at a nude beach and this guy was fucking me out in the open while other men had gathered to watch me being fucked and that definitely added to the intensity of my sexual pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Froggy
Seems like the froggy position works to get that prostate action you need!! But exactly as said. Have em leave that cock deep inside and work it around and see if that works. Froggy is a great squat workout for the guy also. 🤣🤣