Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Would you literally "fuck yourself"?
I woke with a throbbing erection in my panties, having had an unusual and erotic dream. After waking, I realised that one of the reasons I had been so turned on was because I was engaged sexually with myself. It wasn't just my method of masturbation that was getting me excited, but the fact I was having sex with my double -another me. Then I twigged that the reason I was so horny was because I was speculating about having full blown sex with myself.

It occurs to me that I would really relish taking my erect penis into the back of my throat, and sucking myself off till I spunked in my mouth. It's not just tasting my own sperm - I do that already, but the action of sucking my own cock that I would love, and that of sucking my own balls.
Parting my ass cheeks to smell and lick my own anus, probing deep inside my rectum with my tongue, would be such a joy as I taste my own bumhole. Then, the pure joy of sliding my shaved sissy shaft up my anal sphincter, sodomising myself hard and deep, buggering myself till I cum deep inside myself. And, on the other end, the pure pleasure of having my own penis ramming itself repeatedly in and out of my tight asshole, buggering me hard and deep, till I feel my own sperm shooting deep inside my own sissy rectum.

I think fucking myself would be a carnal pleasure I would have to repeat again and again - after all, I do love sex with myself, as I turn myself on so much.

What would be the best bit of literally "fucking yourself"?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking my own cock...
When I was in my teens, I was only able to bring my knees to myshest, and with my tongue I was able to lick the head of cock and cum. There were a few times I missed my mouth and shot my cum allover my face...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
I wish I'd been flexible enough to lick and or suck my own cock. Instead, I used to masturbate with my legs above me head till I spunked into my own face and mouth. It felt so kinky to be shooting my load all over myself like that, and I enjoyed tasting and swallowing my own cum like that.
Over the years, it is something I have enjoyed doing for others to see (both male and female), but have always wished I could have pushed my penis between my own lips to fully enjoy the feeling of shooting my own load into my own mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ShavedSeniorSissy said: I wish I'd been flexible enough to lick and or suck my own cock. Instead, I used to masturbate with my legs above me head till I spunked into my own face and mouth. It felt so kinky to be shooting my load all over myself like that, and I enjoyed tasting and swallowing my own cum like that.
Over the years, it is something I have enjoyed doing for others to see (both male and female), but have always wished I could have pushed my penis between my own lips to fully enjoy the feeling of shooting my own load into my own mouth.

I can so relate to every word you said........mhmmmmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You are not alone in this.

I still do it more or less regularly. when I was younger and more flexible, I could enclose the hole head with my mouth and really squirt the whole load into it. Unfortunately, I never managed to go any deeper. Today even that doesn't work anymore. Getting older smile I can just barely reach the tip with my tongue, that' s all.
Have to aim well, which isn't easy when excited. but other hand I get the pleasure of spreading it all over my face, which is also a great experience.

I once saw a video of a guy who even managed a deepthroat. That would be a dream.

harrygoodnough
Yes, I would literally fuck myself (and suck myself)
I, too, used to be able to lick and kiss the head of my cock, but never got enough in my mouth to call it sucking or a BJ. Too inflexible now to even shoot a load onto my face. I've tried over the years to get my dick in my ass, but I don't have the length; it touches the anus but won't go in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to dream of fucking my teenage twin sister, only I don't have a twin sister in real life, it was just a female version of me, prettier, sexier. Later in life she had a cock, and sometimes I just dreamt of fucking myself. My cock gets hard just thinking about it.

I also love jacking off with my legs in the air, cock pointed at my face to catch my cum. I once half filled my mouth with sperm, I shot a huge load that day. I wish I could suck myself too....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've had that dream
It was such an erotic dream, we were wearing sexy lingerie, sucking each other and then later started fucking

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would. Sometimes when i'm posing in the mirror i feel like i'm the hot girl in the mirror trying to seduce myself.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh yes
when i'm dressed up in sexy womens clothes and look at myself in the mirror or when I look at a pic of me in a nice outfit I always want to have sex with me. I look so sexy I would love to kiss me, suck me, fuck me and get fucked be me. might sound stupid but that's the way it is. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
self
OMG !! i would so love to suck myself off ! I have such a gorgeous cut cock and would love to be able to suck it all the way into my mouth and feel it spurt cum into my mouth ! I would drink it down with pleasure ! I would also love to have my cock sliding in and out of my mancunt until it spurted my warm thick cum inside me ! Would love to have another guy with a cock just like mine do that to me also !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd love to give myself a rimjob!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Not only would i fuck my self i would love to lick and suck on my asshole ! I always video myself when i play and love watching my asshole being stretched open with my big dildos and butt plugs ! After i have stretched it and fucked it with huge plugs my asslips are usually stretched and swollen and they protrude when i push down like im going to shit ! I would love to open my mouth wrap my lips around then suck hard pulling my swollen mancunt lips right into my mouth ! Yummm ! After i fucked my swollen cunt hole and squirted a nice big load of cum inside myself i would suck my cock clean ! Shit now i have to get out my electro gear and blow a load !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
SELF FUCK
SEE MY POST ON SELF FUCK jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No, but I'd really love to be flexible enough to suck myself off

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am so with you on this! When I was younger, I could suck my dick (I could get about half in my mouth), and I got much pleasure out of this. I can’t even imagine how much of my jizz I swallowed. I’d love to do much more though, I’d love to really make love to myself, sucking my toes and licking my feet and sticking my tongue deep in my asshole.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely!
Heck yea I would

Forum Level:
Just getting started
SELF FUCK
IT FEELS SO GREAT TO HAVE YOUR COCK PUMPING CUM INTO YOUR OWN MANCUNT.WORK IT UNTIL YOU CAN GET THERE AND ENJOY THAT FUCKED AND FUCKING FEELING.I CAN ONLY GET MY KNOB AND ANOTHER INCH OR SO IN BUT THAT IS ALL IT TAKES.NOW IAM HORNY. bounce bounce