Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Cum on Food.
It was not long after we got married, that my wife told me of the time she was so pissed off with her first husband, that she served him up a meal including a cucumber she has just fucked herself with - and watched him consume it, much to her delight. I told her that I would like to have witnessed that, and so she duly took one we had in the fridge and masturbated with it as I watched. I was so turned on, I wanked myself off as she rammed the cold green vegetable in and out of her shaved vagina, occasionally pulling it out from between her labia for us both to take bites of it. I eventually spunked between her legs and then licked her cold smooth lips clean as she came on my face.
In Scotland there is a drink called a Whisky-Mac, consisting of a measure of green ginger wine and whisky. I invented a cum-laden version of this called a Spunky-Mac, in to which I would shoot a load of my creamy sperm, before swallowing the contents. Delicious.
One summer, with family present for an al-fresco picnic my wife and I decided to get kinky with the food again. She duly pulled off her panties and fucked herself to orgasm with a sizeable cucumber, then sliced it into a salad bowl. I then duly pulled out my penis and wanked myself off over the bowl, adding several strings of my cum as salad dressing. We then had the immense pleasure of watching the rest of the family consume their food with our cunt juice and sperm salad.

What I'd love to know (as I sit here wanking my shaved sissy penis in panties and cock rings as I write) is, what kinky ways do you all like to enjoy your cum and food?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum on and in food
Ice cream
chocolate
pudding

Added to:
scrambled eggs
brownies
cookies
protein shakes

raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum on Food...
Hmm, I never had thought about cumming on food etc. I love the taste of my cum. If I don't have a cock at the moment to suck on when I get the urge. I'll play with my cock, cum in my hand and lick it clean...!! Tastes Great and Less Filling as well...!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum in Wife's Oatmeal

I did this years back when I first got married. (first a little background) my GF soon to be my wife refused to suck me or have sex before marriage - when I would ask her to suck me, she would ay something like after we are married - so after we were married I wanted her to suck me - well she refused to or would say something like I don't want you to cum in my mouth - So in order for me to get even with her, While she was taking her morning shower, I would make her a bowl of instant oatmeal and have it sitting on the table when she got out. Little did she know that as I was making it, I would JO and put a nice load of Cum into it and mix it in.
I thoroughly enjoyed watching her eat her oatmeal all the while I knew she was eating my Cum that she refused to take from me by sucking me off. I would ask her how the oatmeal was and she would good - To me it was a great payback ! ! !

I love the taste of Cum - As far eating my own cum on food - I love the taste of Cum so, I have ate it many time in oatmeal - on ice cream, on salads mixed with salad dressing, mashed potato's etc.
devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i cum in my coffee

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i pee in my coffee...and some cocktails from time to time.....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pattyma said: i cum in my coffee

Id love to have coffee with you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum on food
I do it sometimes in to my coffee or even my lunch.
I put a nice smallish cucumber up my ass and leave it there for about 30 minutes then push it out and make sandwiches with it.
I do the same with small bananas
Love it.
Be nice to find others that like it as well and would like to join me for lunch.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That would be nice Do me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum on food
I love it in my coffee and wine - adds a very nice flavour!!

ShavedSeniorSissy
I'd love to see you doing that Brenda. Or have you spunk in your glass then hand me it to drink. Maybe you'd like me to cum in your coffee before sipping it yourself? Masturbating directly in to each others mouths would also be a massive pleasure, anticipating the fresh hot load of cum to be ejaculated on to our waiting tongues.
Now you've goy me wanking just tjinking about it. MMMMmmmmmm. xxx

cissybiboi
I just add my cum to any food I can and mix it in. The Mrs knows I do this and is fine. I've even added it to food (discreetly) that would be getting served to the in-laws later that day/evening lol. If I can't get it added to food, or just fancy it raw, I'll wank off into my hand and lick it clean xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have cum in yogurt, ice cream,coffee and all the usual things. One of the favorite things I did was one night we have some neighbors over and I was making pizzas. I have multiple toppings laid out as well as the crust to place on a grill. People could place their order with me and I would make the pizzas while they sat around the pool. I have both White and red sauce is available. I jacked off came on two white sauce pizzas and served them with the others. I was so amazingly hard I want eat my cum mixed in with the sauce on their pizzas. I'm hard as hell right now just reliving that experience. jerk