Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
On call cock sucker
This got longer than expected and I promise it involves panties.

Back in my 20's my best friend Bill always wanted to see two girls have sex, he was obsessed about it. It sounded fun to me but I never understood the obsession. Either way, he and I convinced my wife and his girlfriend to try it. But if they did, they wanted to watch us suck each others cocks. I loved that idea and Bill reluctantly agreed. I had grown up sucking and fucking cocks, worshiping cocks and pussies, and I loved the idea! So we all got a little drunk and stripped naked. And oh my god when I saw the size of his cock I knew I had to feel it in my mouth! it was huge! Watching the girls was amazing, they both gave each other multiple orgasms and were really enjoying giving us a show. When it was our turn my buddy Bill got on his knees and halfheartedly sucked my cock. After a while of a terrible blowjob he stopped and I got on my knees and started giving him the best blowjob I could. After a few minutes I managed to get his cock all the way down my throat and I proceeded to suck him dry and swallowed every drop of cum. All three were impressed with my cock sucking abilities and laughed about how good I was, a "natural". As agreed, we swapped ladies for the night and it was awesome listening to Bill fuck my wife, she was always noisy and she squealed a lot as he fucked her. His girlfriend Michell was soft and amazing but I really wanted to be in bed with Bill and his big cock.
The next night my wife started asking how I could suck cock so well and I told her everything, I had grown up in the country and had a lot of opportunity to learn with the few neighbors I had, how I had learned I wanted to be submissive from an amazing older couple. It was a long story and by the time I was done she was soaking wet.
Fast forward a year and Bill had broken up with his girlfriend and was complaining how horny he was. So my wife just blurts out how I loved sucking his cock and he was welcome to make me suck his cock any time. He didn't waste any time and before I knew it I had his cock in my mouth. The whole time telling me I sucked cock better than any girl. Then I got out my lingerie and dressed up for him and my wife. They fucked all night while I watched and rode a dildo.
After that I sucked his cock any time. With or without my wife around, she had told me to always satisfy him without question but I was to never cum without her there. He would call (this was before cell phones) and give me a time. I would dress in lingerie and be waiting on my knees for him to get there, willing and wanting to satisfy him any way he wanted. The nights he stayed over he would tell me what a good girl I was as he fucked my "pussy"

It was so fucking erotic, knowing I was one phone call or one knock on the door away from being his bitch, knowing I had no choice but to be his bitch and knowing how I wanted to be his submissive bitch. He almost always called so I could get dressed and put makeup on but when he came to the door I never had time, he was pulling his pants down as he walked in and I was getting on my knees to suck his cock, so I wore panties all the time. I had to be a good girl for him..

I loved being a submissive bitch for him.

There's more to the story but I don't know how much you all want to hear about female domination, my wife really got into it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmmmmm
God I'm so jealous of you, I would love to be just a phone call away from a cock that needed my mouth to use, x

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great read, us gurls know how to pleasure guys better than girls x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i would love to be someones bitch anytime he wanted me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A great story assfkr101, of course I'd love to hear more, please share ...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
on call
I have been an on call cock sucker for about five years now. When my Master texts me I must rush to his house, about two miles away to suck his cock. He only wants me to suck him an never touches me or allows me to touch myself. If I can not make it or if I am late he will deny me his cock for a few extra days. It is wonderful being so turned on as I suck knowing I can not cum until I leave Masters house.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's a hot story! I wish that I had a buddy like you!