Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Game of Strip Black Jack
I just wanted to share with you something I often do when I'm on my own. I get dressed - so I'm wearing a nice sexy set of panties, stockings and suspenders and I put on several layers of clothes on top (I usually include a mini skirt) - finishing off with some high heels. Sometimes I also wear some lipstick and eyeshadow too.

Then I play Black Jack - I deal two hands, the first being Mine, the Second being an imagined partner (or even a group of people). If my hand loses, I have to take off an item of clothing - if my hand wins, I get to put an item of clothing back on.

I really take time to enjoy when I have to take an item of clothing off. I walk to my long mirror and slowly ease off the item of clothing. Its not long before I've revealed my sexy, lacy panties, lace suspenders and stockings with my high heels. I make sure I really enjoy seeing the different views of myself in my sexy, girly underwear - and I feel even more sexy if I'm wearing lipstick and eyeshadow. If I really take take my time and relax - I make myself feel SOOO excited - my heart beats and my cock throbs at the sight of me looking so girly, stripping to my sexy underwear. I imagine I'm being watched by a group of guys who desire and lust for me in my undies.

The good bit is when the Second hand wins with a picture card and ace - or a five card trick. That's when I get to have a set number of minutes (usually five or ten minutes) when I wank. For the first wank of the game I just slowly coat my excited cock and balls with Vaseline - barely touching myself, so I quiver with excitement and anticipation. Later in the game when the Second hand has one several picture card & ace hands - I start to play more with my foreskin... and head of my cock .... and my balls.... and eventually wank my whole shaft. I carefully edge myself to near orgasm (time and time again). I can keep this game going for around two hours.

When the set time for wanking is complete - I return to the card game. Its so sexy standing up from the bed - my cock so hard and excited - and having to pull my tiny girly panties over my hard excited cock. That's such a nice sight to see in the mirror.

Eventually, when I'm standing there wearing nothing but my panties, stockings, suspenders and high heels its time to release my sperm from my full scrotum. When I eventually lose that last hand, I wank myself until I cum - standing up in front of the mirror - and I'm so excited that I release huge jets of sperm.

Of course, my dream is to play this sexy game one day with another lovely lingerie wearing guy - only with him wanking my cock when he wins a hand - and me wanking his cock when I win a hand. Maybe, if we get really excited - we'd probably end up kissing as we deal the cards - and removing one another's clothes as the game develops (I really want someone to strip me and reveal my lingerie - rather than having to take it off myself).

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strip blackjack
That sounds like so much fun, too bad you're across the pond I would love to play strip blackjack with you. I just might have to play that this weekend. And the other guys interested in joining me. Send me a PM. jerk raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please