Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
The Elders behest. (part one)
As I got out of 'Daddy's' car, I tried to keep my smooth nylon clad legs together, not just to avoid flashing my pretty panties to by-passers, but mainly to give myself support and stop my trembling limbs from collapsing.
'Remember...' Daddy said '...you'll be inspected by everyone present, first. Then, you'll have to show them all how good you are at sucking cock. Make sure you swallow every drop of my cum!'
We went round the side of the building, and in to the church hall, where the eight Elders were waiting. They all seemed to be pleased with my appearance in my sisters school uniform, judging by the smiles on their faces.
'Gentlemen, my 'sissy son' for you to enjoy.'

I was surrounded by pawing hands, stroking my long hair, playing with my lips and mouth, fondling my flat chest in the regulation white blouse and dark blue cardigan. There was groping round my waist, then some fingers under the hem of my pleated miniskirt, stroking my bottom and feeling for my smooth cock and balls in my white panties, making my penis swell with anticipation.
'Before you all get to use my 'sissy son', ' Daddy announced. 'You will see what a good cocksucker she/he is.'
With that, a chair was produced for my Daddy to sit on, and I was pushed to the floor between his legs as he unzipped himself and he pulled out his familiar large fat hairy penis. Taking hold of his pendulous furry testicles, I guided the mushroom head of his cock between my lips and started greedily sucking on his throbbing erection as the other men watched intently. I had never sucked my Daddy off in front of others like this before, but it felt so good showing them how well his sissy son could please him with my mouth.
Out of the corner of my eyes I could see some were extracting their cocks from their trousers, wanking their members as I sucked. It felt good to know that I was to feel their dicks soon inside me, probing my holes and pumping my with their seed.
As I sucked and wanked Daddy, I felt other hands inside my panties, searching for my anus, cock and balls - all of which had been carefully shaved before tonight's sissy fuck fest. Daddy groaned, and his penis twitched in my mouth, and I knew he wasn't far from ejaculating.
'Come and see me spunk in my sissy son's mouth!' He exclaimed. Soon, there were eight sets of very attentive eyes watching my open wet mouth waiting for my Daddy's sperm as I wanked the shaft of his penis furiously, urging him to shoot his load on to my tongue.
With an expressive groan, Daddy came in my face, spunking on to my tongue as I lapped away, savoring every drop of his man juice.. The others were making approving sounds as I gulped down his cum, licking it off my fingers and his pubic hair, making sure I ate all of his thick white sperm, like a good sissy son.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Awesome Story ! Wish I Was There With You !

If this reply breaks our rules please