Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
k1nklvr
Cum addict.
Any one else addicted to cum? I love it, there's nothing better than watching a big cock pumping out a big load.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
harrygoodnough
I enjoy cum, too.
enjoy seeing it erupt from a cock; enjoy making it erupt from my cock and others I'm with.
and having it in my mouth to taste and swallow.
and having it rubbed into my boobs.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watching and experiencing a cock cum for you is just the ultimate! Having it erupt in my mouth is the premium ultimate sensation.. the taste is devine... I love letting it 'swirl' around my mouth to coat it.. and while i so want to swallow it.. i also want to 'hang onto it' in my mouuth for as long as i can. Sometimes i'll dribble it back over his cock just so i can lick it all up again! Eventually i will swallow.. but ever so reluctantly.. but not because i dont like it, but because i just love the taste in my mouth..and i dont want it gone. When i do swallow though, i feel so proud that i've given my Daddy the best time and experience i can give him.

cissybiboi
I love swallowing cum, i'd rather have it down my throat than up my arse xx

harrygoodnough
cissybiboi said: I love swallowing cum, i'd rather have it down my throat than up my arse xx

I'm in agreement with you; mouth and throat has it over in the ass. yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Id say I'm addicted as well. Love having it spurt in my mouth, spray on my face or other parts of my body, and filling my ass. Love swallowing a nice, warm load of cum!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Since I was 13
I started to masturbate when I was 13. Like a lot of boys I started by rubbing my coc on my sheets. To keep my sheets from.getting sticky I started humping and cumming in my hand. I then started to smell it and then tasted it. Wow! I couldn't believe how salty and warm it was! Soon I coming home from school head to the bathroom and cum in my hand for an "afternoon snack"

In college I was 21 and still a virgin. My roommate came out to me and asked if I was also. I said Let's find out and I took each other clothes off and began to jerk each other off. I came first ( of course since it was the first time another man was touching my cock. I was lying on my back and there was my usual hot salty cum all over my belly. I naturally reach down and scooped it up for a taste. My lover freaked out! It turns out that he had only jerked of two guys in high school and he never tasted their or his own cum! I asked if he trusted me and told him he was in for a treat. I gave him a long slow hand job was with a roar he hot at least ,8 white streams on his chest. I licked up about have and then rubs a nice about on his lips. I was amazed that he tasted differential little bitter but nice. I was a nice first time with a man.

Forty four years later I still eat my cum and my lover's

jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dune2526 said: Watching and experiencing a cock cum for you is just the ultimate! Having it erupt in my mouth is the premium ultimate sensation.. the taste is devine... I love letting it 'swirl' around my mouth to coat it.. and while i so want to swallow it.. i also want to 'hang onto it' in my mouuth for as long as i can. Sometimes i'll dribble it back over his cock just so i can lick it all up again! Eventually i will swallow.. but ever so reluctantly.. but not because i dont like it, but because i just love the taste in my mouth..and i dont want it gone. When i do swallow though, i feel so proud that i've given my Daddy the best time and experience i can give him.

God love your sexy comments..damn makes me horny..
raspberry

Creammaker4u
Yes yes yes
Love cum inside me or down my throat.. jerk