Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
chorizo06
Waiting for my first cock.
I have been on this site for sometime. Still hoping to meet my first man or t girl. Not looking for long term. Just want to meet some one to help me fulfill my fantasy. I want to suck. Savor. And enjoy my first hard clock. Never experienced one before. Not even given a hand job. But I am eager to experience this. I think about it all the time. Get hard thinking of being on my knees with a frickin hard clock in my face. Want to lick a cock head. Lick the pre cum. Have a man hold my head and fuck my mouth. Promise to swallow. If I miss some . I will gladly clean up. Anything to please my man. Just need cock. raspberry Who knows. I may want this on a regular basis.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
harrygoodnough
stop waiting, start sucking
scope out the adult bookstores and glory holes near you.
start with giving a hand job and maybe some frotting with an anonymous cock.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
chorizo06
Looking for my first man.
Live in Southern California. Looking to meet my first man. I want to experience my first cock. I want to lick. Suck. Stroke my first cock. Hopefully swallow my first load. Get hard thinking if it. Hope to meet someone here. Maybe advice on where to meet a man. Never done this before. Maybe a club. A bar. Bookstore. Beginner needing cock.

akbuilder
Your First
I was on the website for 4 years before I found “the one” I was looking for. Never sucked a cock before him, never played with another’s nipples before him but we do it now whenever we can match our schedules and have some time together. It was well worth the wait! I dream about stroking his cock and licking the precum. It just takes time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first cock
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock
I am also waiting for my first cock ! The thought of kissing and hugging does nothing for me ! I just want a nice average sized shaved cut cock to play with ! Love playing with my mancunt and would love to find a nice shaved one to play with ! The thought of someone licking and sucking on my cunt just makes me soo horny and i want to try it with someone elses !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First cock
65 year old male, very bi curious, am desperately waiting to suck my first cock. I wanking in condom and drink it, love thet taste of my cum. Want to try someone's.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First cock
Sometimes when you meet online they talk a big game, but when it comes down to the meet up they don't show up. Very disappointing.