Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Waltham58
It Was Just Innocent Experimentation
When I was young, I was kind of a loner. Dorky, good in school. But a loner. I used to play this game Strat-O-Matic baseball for hours and hours by myself. When I was maybe 13 I found another kid my age who played Strat-O-Matic. Ned was like me-- scrawny and kind of a loner.

Ned’s folks were divorced—which was really rare in the 70s. He lived with his Mom most of the time. She had an apartment a few miles from me. I would get driven over there and we would play Strat-O-Matic and watch the Red Sox for hours and hours by ourselves. Ned's Mom was quite the party girl so we had the place pretty much to ourselves. She'd come home long after we were asleep.

I was one of the last guys to 'develop' and Ned was maybe the second to last kid to develop. I remember he had this blonde hair on his arms which fascinated me. At the end of our nights we’d often wrestle before going to sleep.

In the nude.

Sometimes the wrestling got really intense. We really tried to pin each other. But with the intensity came arousal and with the arousal came hard-ons. We were so clueless. We knew they were hard-ons but we didn't REALLY know what they meant--if you get my drift.

Occasionally our 'guns' would go off in battle. I was reminded of this phase of my life recently when I realized Strat-O-Matic was the first of many addictions to come.

The truth of the matter is, I don't look back at this and question my sexuality. In the 30+ years that have followed, I’ve never been alone—or had the urge to be alone—with a naked man. Heck it's probably been 20 years since I’ve even seen another guy’s cock and that was in a gym sauna.

I think back to my times with Ned with much fondness. It actually brings a smile to my face. It was so innocent --yet so exciting. It was sex--yet it wasn't sex.

Will I ever have a bi experience? I have no idea. Are there men on certain websites I find sexy? Absolutely. But saying that doesn't make me gay. It’s simply the truth.

PS In late 2017 and early 2018, I finally touched my first cock (and did a little more). Four times--never more than an hour per visit-- with three guys. When Craigslist stopped the personal ads, I stopped too.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
cissybiboi
Nice read. I used to use CL, so wish they hadn't been forced to pull the personals section. Nowadays i go to areas that are known for gays, hoping for a meet xx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Innocence found
Wrestling in the nude must've been great. When I was very young I would not have had anything to do with another guy much less touch them. I loved pussys and pussies only. I now find men very sexy in love looking at all the different size and shape cocks not only on this website but the sister websites here not to mention the nude beach that I go to on a regular basis. I enjoy playing twister at the beach, kind of like wrestling and lots of fun. Love playing with cocks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strat O Matic!!! I used to play that with a friend of mine years ago. I was just out of high school and we would play all night, drinking beers. Man that was a fun game!
Never did any nude wrestling but did the usual "you show me and I'll show you" thing with a couple friends. Never lead to anything thing but boners, we were too young to realize what to do with them...lol.

Fireaxe14
Innocence Exploring
Hello Walt,
I have chatted about this subject and experience before.
My innocent experience exploring, was when I was in my early 20’s ! I had a very good older male mentor friend, that I would get together with several times a month and we would talk about everything. We would also talk about sex and masturbation and the joys and pleasures of self pleasure.
We would talk about my sex life with my lady friends and he asked me one night, if my lady friends were good at giving BJ’s and HJ’s
Well at 22 years old, I really wasn’t sure what a good HJ or BJ really was!
I trusted him totally, and even went on a trip to Vegas and stayed in the same room, so we each did see each other naked. He had an awesome long, thick, shaft and a beautiful mushroom shaped cock head! He was much longer than me. But we didn’t think anything about walking around naked in our room.
Well, to continue the true story,
He asked me if I wanted to learn all about self pleasure and stroking myself and learning about how to teach my lady friends how to give me a BJ/HJ.
Of course I said Yes. I just thought of this as a learning experience.
We took off our clothes and I couldn’t believe how long he was and getting hard and how turned on I was getting, seeing him growing!
Well, we started out with him and me using some lube that he had. I knew how to use lube, so we just put lube all over our growing cocks and he told me to watch him stroking himself and that I should do the same thing to myself.
Again, I was really getting turned on watching him stroking himself and him watching me stroking myself.
I couldn’t believe how erotic all of this was getting.
I was really enjoying watching him and him watching me. We ended up making ourselves have a Big Explosion on our hands and stomach.
He told me to lick up all of my Cum from my fingers and stomach, it was the 1st time that I had tasted my own Cum.
After we finished and got dressed, we talked about the experience and I told him that I really enjoyed the experience and him teaching me all about self pleasure and stroking myself.
I didn’t think of it as anything else, but normal exploring!
From that night forward, our exploring became more advanced and I was totally enjoying everything he was teaching me.
Just normal exploring turned into an awesome journey of male to male pleasures.
He gave me my 1st male HJ and my 1st male HJ/BJ. And it all felt natural and very enjoyable.
He never asked for anything in return, but one night I got very brave and wanted to show him the stroking skills that he had taught me.
So as he was stroking me, I lubed up both of my hands and slowly wrapped them around his beautiful 7’ inches of thick, long, hard shaft and proceeded to show off my stroking skills. It really felt amazing, to feel his cock jumping and pulsating in my hands, knowing that I had complete control over making him Explode.
I have always remember that experience and how turned on I would get, just thinking about going over to his place.
To this day, I still have never wanted to suck off another male cock!
But, HJ’s I am totally willing to give back. And I am okay with being stroked and sucked off by another male!
Paul

Waltham58
Wow that was AWESOME. To be that naive and pure in your 20s... I wish today in my 50s I didn't judge myself so harshly.