Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Wife Fucks Around
....a LOT! I can't and don't blame her. It's been this way for years. I don't know, and she doesn't tell me, all that she does, but its very evident.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My ex was having sex with other men for many years. She(we) never talked about it but it was very obvious she was doing it. Of course, so was I!

There was a regular guy who would come over and fuck me about twice a month. One Saturday I came home from golfing and found him pounding the hell out of her!

He had stopped by to get a quick BJ from me and ended up telling her about us. So she decided to fuck him.

A week later she moved in with him. And that was that.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
rushman1uk
Me and the Mrs haven't had sex for years. I'm convinced she's spreading her legs for someone else.

slutty_charlotte
She used to all the time
She used to fuck around all the time..Was I bothered? No as long as she was safe, had a good time, and told me about it afterwards.
She used to work nights in an old peoples home, and was doing the same shifts as a young black guy who also worked there..
After her first encounter with him one night, she told me when she came home in the morning..This was her first proper bbc, and she said he was huge and sure knew how to use it.
After that, she often used to get him to fuck her just before she came home, and he would leave a present for me in one of her holes..A nice big cream pie for me to lick out.

For a few months, she used to regularly fuck around with the young guy next door when his girlfriend was out. At the time, my wife was 57 and he was 24, and quite often, she would bring a fresh cream pie home for me..One night, his mate was there, and he ended up fucking her as well..That night, she brought home 2 fresh cream pies..One in each hole

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’d love to get dressed up and have my wife bring home a man to share with her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Maybe she's not getting enough pleasure. Have you tried to diversify your sex life? Try sex toys. There are various of them for example here https://joynights.org/vibrator-for-squirting/. You can't even imagine.

SissySlutFiona
Has always Fucked around.
Sandra my wife has always put herself about, when I first met her she was known as the local Bike (anyone and everyone was ridding her). I am 100% for her doing this as I am not interested in having her for sex, yes we fool around with each other but as far as giving her satisfaction that has never existed. We agreed prior to getting married many, many years ago that we could have any lover or one night stand we wanted, Sandra obviously knows all about me being Fiona and helps me in any way she can. We hide nothing from each other and enjoy what we do. Take care one and all. xxxx

cissybiboi
My wife is fucking around and has been for years, close to a decade. Good for her, means i can also concentrate on getting cock too jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Mrs is fucking around and I know about it. She tells me when she's going out, where she's going, etc so I know she's hopefully safe. She knows I'm more interested in cock than pussy!