Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
perla778
lingerie
my favorite place in my adolescence was a little room of old clothes of the women who lived at home, thongs, sandals, stockings and even a baby doll, once I painted my toenails that hot I put on that without touching my penis I ejaculated abundantly

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I completely understand what you mean.
The very first time I ejaculated, I had pulled on my mothers panties from the laundry basket, and found I was so excited by their feeling against my (as then) hairless skin in the satin material, I spunked in them without even touching myself.
Nowadays, I remind myself of that breathtaking first orgasm by keeping my body completely hairless, to remember what it was like to be that young boy spunking into her panties.
Nowadays, I wear panties, sleep in panties, sniff panties and frequently wank myself off in panties ,as I am completely addicted to panties.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Started wearing my X girlfriend panties and just haven't stopped I own mine probably have more than I should
I love the way they feel I didn't start until I was 30 my Girlfriend at the time approved od it and we would even go shopping together and now I don't see me stopping my favorite has to be lace I love thongs and own quite a few I just keep buying them I get them online and the majority I got from my roommate she had awesome taste in underwear I've been caught a couple times my sister caught me she and my little brother know does it make me gay

If this reply breaks our rules please