Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self Sex in the Sun
I wanted to share a lovely wank with you that I had yesterday, in this glorious weather.
My wife and I are holidaying in the mountains, staying in a log cabin on the side of a hill amongst green woods and little else.
I've known for a long time that being in the sunshine makes me horny and I love having time to enjoy myself in the sun.
The hammock was stretched between trees and I was idly playing with my shaved sissy penis as I chatted with my wife. She decided she wanted to rest in the cabin and read as I enjoyed the sensation of playing with myself in the warm beauty of nature.
Raising my sarong and spreading my legs as wide as I could, my cock began to swell as a stroked my cock and balls. It just felt beautiful, slowly masturbating in the warm rays. It struck me that my asshole could do with some attention, so I reached between my legs and slid a finger into my anus, enjoying the tight resistance of my anal sphincter.
After probing my rectum for a while as I jerked off, I removed it and tasted myself on my finger, before sliding it back up inside me as far as I could reach, loving how my rectal muscles were gripping me. My wanking was becoming more frenetic, and I was in need of stretching my bumhole, so I started to use two then finally three fingers in and out of ay ass, fucking my sissy cunt hard and deep.
It felt so fucking good, ramming all I could up my ass as I got close to spunking. When I did finally ejaculate, I shot more creamy white sperm that I have done in a while over my leg on to the warm grass. Fuck..it was an amazing orgasm in the sun.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sun sex
I also love all kinds of sex and a nice warm sun. Threesomes foursomes or aloan it is the best. jerk raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sun
Started out getting naked in the cornfields when I was younger. Spent a lot of time hunting and fishing and stripping off in the woods,laying back and jacking off. I live in the city now and miss the "good old days" although we do have some parks where a guy can get(give) a blowjob.

harrygoodnough
Solo in the sun
my favorite way to jerk off is naked in the sun on my deck; rub on some oil and work my cock slowly to explosion, then rub the cum into the oil. Oh,my!!! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too have happy memories of being a teenager alone on holiday and wanking over and over again on deserted beaches and mountain streams whilst swimming naked

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a really close friend I went through school with. We got on well, shared most things, including a girlfriend we both used to fuck all the time.
As we developed sexually, being the same age, we used to swap stories of our developing lust and sexual awareness, including our discovery of masturbation.
One long hot summer, we spent a lot of time together, and inevitably we got horny together, telling each other what we liked in girls, and what we soon hoped we would be doing with them.
We used to meet regularly in a wooded area with an old church in the middle of it. We found a way of getting on to a flat roof section in the middle of the complex, where we chose to strip down to our briefs to sunbathe. When we got round to sex talk, it was very difficult to hide our erections from one another, and we quickly agreed to do away wit our last piece of clothing.
It was so liberating, standing naked in front of my chum with my rock hard penis pointing at him as I stared at his equally hard cock, pointing at me. It didn't take long before we were watching each other masturbating, egging the other on with dirty talk, trying o see if we could make the other one shoot their spunk. Even today, I don't think there is anything much sexier than watching another man ejaculate his creamy white load, and I really enjoyed him watching me cum explosively too.
Why we never ended up wanking each others cocks, sucking each other off, or fucking each others assholes, I will never know, but I did enjoy our massive sessions of masturbation together, naked in the sun, milking our throbbing cocks till we shot our sperm in great long threads on to the church roof.

cissybiboi
Where about's were you on holiday xx

Fireaxe14
Self sex in the Sun!
I find that finding a secluded spot in the woods, on a nice sunny day, to be very erotic and sexy. I love going to the woods and wearing only sex lace bikini panties, usually red or black and laying in the sun, watching videos of solo males stroking themselves in panties, gets me very turned on and hard. So, I usually will put some lube on and slowly start stroking myself. Always knowing that most likely someone will catch me stroking myself in panties and end up watching me or coming over and asking to join me.
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my favorite way to jerk off is rub on some oil and work my cock slowly to explosion in my car with different sex toys