Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Police fantasy.
A number of years ago I went out driving late at night. I'd pulled over in a quiet spot to remove my outer clothing, so I could drive in my sexy lingerie - stockings, suspender belt, panties and bra, as I slowly masturbated.
When I arrived at my destination (the car park at the back of a deserted beach) I left my outer clothing in the back of the vehicle and walked in my stoking feet for quite a while, continually playing with my sissy erection as I went. My aim was to shoot my spunky load on the beach and then walk back to my car, with my cum dripping from my penis.
As I was cold when I eventually got back to the car, I decided to pull on my outer clothes before driving home. Just as well, for as soon as I had dressed, a car appeared in the parking area, with a spot light. It was a police patrol, checking the area. We exchanged pleasantries and I got in my car to drive away.
Had they arrived only minutes earlier, they would have caught me in my lingerie - like the perverted little wanker that I am.

This is where my fantasy begins, as I would have been so excited if they had discovered what I was up to, and used their position of power over me.
As is the norm for me now, the police always look so young, and I would have loved to service the two that spoke to me that night. How I would dearly have loved to suck one of them off while the other fucked my asshole over the front of their patrol car.
For me, the pleasure would have continued, as they would have been able to trace me from the index of my car, and therefore been able to turn up
at my door, to continue using me. It would have been my pleasure to swallow the creamy load of any officer needing somewhere to dump their excess sperm, or to bend over in my sexy lingerie for any man in uniform that needed a sympathetic asshole to ejaculate in.

If this thread breaks our rules please