Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum in pantyhose masturbation
There's a horny method I discovered of masturbation where I cum in my pantyhose, while having a shower and not touching my cock at all.
I get in the shower and after my hose is nice and wet I fill it with shampoo and conttioner and lather it all over myself until I'm nice and hard then I'll face the tiled shower wall so my cock is firmly pressed against it and then I'll move my hips up and down until I cum

If this thread breaks our rules please 
harrygoodnough
in the shower
love soapy masturbation techniques; will have to try yours soon; have always been a fan of cumming in pantyhose while lying in the hot sun covered in sun tan lotion

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum in pantyhose l
love going cock2cock in pantyhose when both of us are wearing we rub our cocks together in them till we cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking
I love t suck a hard cock through pantyhose and watch the cum seep through the mesh before I lick it up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Michelle1023 said: love going cock2cock in pantyhose when both of us are wearing we rub our cocks together in them till we cum

Have done this a few times, it does feel erotic and once we both cum it's nice to stay touching smearing the cum between us as we kiss

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum in pantyhose masturbation!
As you can all tell by my pics, I luv to masturbate and cum in my pretty panties and pantyhose! The feeling of my warm nectar inside the hose and when it starts pushing through the material is soooooooo freakin hot! I just wish I had someone to suck me through my pantyhose while I was cumming! jerk jerk