Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty shopping with friend
I dated this girl for about a year and then after we split up we kinda got a little bit back into each other and I decided to let her into my panty and lingerie world. She was into it, so one time while she was house sitting for someone we decided to go to VS and then back to the house and try it all on. We went to Victorias Secret and both bought a bunch of panties and bras and promptly took them back to the house where we could be alone.
I had brought a bag with some other accessories including more panties, bras, thigh highs, heels, this black see through mini dress and a dildo I had.
We both opened up our bags, laid out our new panties and bras and started to try our purchases on. This went on for awhile, both of us trying every combo of clothing on that we had, after awhile I was standing there in all my lingerie, heels, stockings, new bra and a crotchless thong on.
After a little while we were taking about the toy, and she had me lay back on the couch and put my legs up, opened up my panties and started to fuck me with the dildo, I had my fingers in her wet pussy inside her brand new lacey panties, but could only focus on her fucking me with the dildo. Then she started to touch my cock and said “May I?” And began to suck my dick while still using the toy on me, calling me her pantyboy and little sissy etc… I couldn’t help it and I came pretty quick, she sucked down all my cum right there.
We continued dressing up and playing like this for awhile after that, it was really fun times.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
OMG I would so love that. It would be so wonderful to share my sissy side with an understanding woman

If this reply breaks our rules please