Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Humiliation - Afternoon tea.
As per my instructions, I am dressed in heels, stockings, suspender belt, camisole top, make-up, jewelry and perfume. I have been strictly forbidden from wearing panties today, so my shaved sissy cock and balls are on display. My heart begins to race as I hear the front door. My humiliation is about to begin.
My wife steps into the hallway, closely followed by her work colleague. Denise gasps as she sets eyes on me, as she has never seen me like this before and my exposed penis twitches.
'Be a dear, Denise. And let my sissy bitch sniff you!' My wife says. 'He has a liking for smelling cunt in panties!'
In a daze, Denise complies by raising her skirt up to her waist. I get on my knees before her and move towards her slim legs encased in stockings, framed by her suspenders. The 'V' of her lace panties invites me in, and I press my nose between her legs and inhale her womanly scent deeply. My penis becomes fully erect as I enjoy the smell of Denise's vagina.
As I serve afternoon tea in the conservatory, my throbbing sissy penis doesn't go down, and I am thrilled Denise cannot take her eyes off it as it sways before me as I move. I am so pleased she is finally seeing me for the submissive sissy I really am. 'Show Denise your asshole!' My wife says. I immediately turn and spread my legs in front of them both, leaning forward and spreading my ass cheeks with both hands. 'I keep the bitch plugged like that in case of accidents!' My wife says as they view my jeweled butt plug.
'OK, sissy. Now milk yourself for our entertainment!' My wife says. This final humiliation is the part I have been most looking forward to, as I face them now, and begin to masturbate. Denise cannot take her eyes off my bald sissy cock as I wank, determined to put on a good show for them. My breathing gets faster and deeper as my pleasure mounts, my balls bouncing hard as I jerk faster and faster. I know I will ejaculate soon as my climax nears and I pump my cock harder. With a shout of release, I shoot my load, as Denise claps her hands, my cum spraying forcefully from my pumping penis all over the floor.
Without allowing much time for me to enjoy my kinky display, my wife get up from her seat, and kicks me hard between my legs, forcing me to my knees with a grunt of blinding pain. 'Now, clean your mess up...and don't you dare miss a drop!' She barks.
As I begin lapping my own spunk from the cold floor, I hear my wife say to Denise 'Perhaps you'd like to bing your husband next time?'

If this thread breaks our rules please 
cissybiboi
Nice story xx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh yes please bring the husband. very hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantastic read xx