Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first time with Eddie.
Havin been humiliated in front of Denise, I was now dressed and waiting for my first visit from her husband Eddie.
My wife brought them both in to the living room, where I was instructed to wait.
They didn't waste much time, with the two ladies taking a seat as Denise instructed her husband to take out his cock. I was then ordered to suck it, but not to allow him to cum in my mouth.
There us something wonderful about the first time you suck another man's penis, Eddie's was about 7", uncircumcised with trimmed pubic hair. I went over to him on my knees and carefully took it in my hands and guided it into my mouth. I think I was born to suck cock, and I relished making his wet and rock hard as I held his balls and took his throbbing member as deep as I could. The ladies chatted as I sucked him as Eddie gently groaned. It felt good to be a slut.
I would have really enjoyed making him ejaculate into my mouth and down my throat, so I could taste his sperm, but I had my instructions not to.
It was then my wife told me to stand and raise my skirt, so Eddie could pull my panties to one side, allowing him access to my asshole. I did as I was told, turning and offering him my rear as I leaned forward.
The push from Eddie's stiff penis was positive and insistent, stretching my anal sphincter and entering my rectum. Then he began thrusting into me, fucking my mancunt with his stiff cock. He grabbed my hips as he got into a rhythm, buggering me hard and deep - I think he knew how to sodomise someone very well.
As Eddie's thrusts became more urgent, my wife allowed me to milk my sissy clit in my panties, and I shot my load into them as Eddie spunked inside me.
What a lovely way to be used.

If this thread breaks our rules please