Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude beach, massive penis
In the good weather, I like to go to a nearby beach that some use for nude activities.
It is a beautiful location, that is quite remote and usually fairly quiet, houg I have had some wonderfully sexy encounters there.
My sissy smooth skin is like a solar panel when I expose it to the suns warming rays, and I find being naked outdoor incredibly arousing. Many times, I just love to sunbathe and wank in the warm dunes, and fall asleep with my spunk drying on my skin.
One such occasion, I woke to find another naked man standing be my head. As he spoke to me, I turned to find I was staring at a similarly completely shaved body, but what I gasped at, was his massive penis. I was in lust, instantly.
When he said that "there aren't many of us about!" I wasn't sure if he meant, people, men in particular, naked men, nudists, shaved men, or those that would fuck anything with a pulse! I was on my knees now, in the warm sand, as he stood, hands on hips immediately in front of me, his impressive cock and balls hanging before me, and I knew I couldn't miss this opportunity to play with the biggest dick I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying.
Without saying a word, I reached out and felt his low hanging smooth testicles, making them twitch as I started to play with his warm balls. I licked my lips in anticipation, taking the girth and length of his shaft, with his massive cockhead protected by folds of foreskin. I knew he wanted this as much as me, when he spread his legs slightly and leaned forward, pressing his warm cockhead against my lips.
I really had no idea if I was going to be able to get his beautiful cock actually in to my mouth, but I opened it anyway, and started to lick around the head, wetting the skin to ease its passage. Soon, my whole mouth was full of the swelling member between my lips, and I was aware that I could only get about half of his erection into my mouth. I didn't care, I just wanted him to use my mouth like a cunt.
As he started to thrust, gently at fist, in and out of my mouth, I put my hands on his hips, trying to encourage him to fuck my face. As his thrusts got increasingly more urgent, he placed his hands on the back of my head, gradually forcing more and more of his cock shaft into my mouth and down my throat. I started to gag a little, and found it harder to breathe, but I loved him using me like the slut I was.
He was getting into his rhythm now, banging his heavy testicles off my chin as he rammed as much of his rock hard cock down my throat as he could manage. I was getting desperate for air, and didn't know how much longer I could cope with him pounding my mouth, but I heard him gasp, and with a massive push that brought tears to my eyes, he started to ejaculate - pumping load after load of his hot creamy cum right down my gullet. I could do nothing more than take it all down, and I gasped too as he withdrew his penis from my mouth with a plop, depositing one last spurt of spunk onto my tongue, allowing me finally to taste his sperm.
He then started to wipe the tip of his massive penis all over my face and lips, cleaning himself on me, making me feel like his cum slut/toilet whore. I loved it.
Holding my face as he bent low, he kissed my spunky lips and said "Thank you!" then he turned and left me kneeling naked in the sand.
I didn't want to move. I was so happy. My own sissy dick standing to attention. So I milked myself, and spunked in the dunes, before following it with me having a lovely piss in the sun. what a way to end the day.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot story! More please!

If this reply breaks our rules please