Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fucking Carlos
This happened a few years ago on a bath house night, I was there in just a lacey leopard print thong, and met a hot young Puerto Rican guy named Carlos. Instantly we were attracted to each other and it wasn’t long until we were in my room together. It was a Friday oh by and I was a little partied up, and we ended up in my room and we’re going to fuck, no doubt about it, but I didn’t realize how good the fucking was going to be…
After a few minutes of sucking how cock I told him how bad I wanted him to fuck me, so after another minute or 2 I found myself on my stomach filming myself in the mirror on the bed with my thong pulled down taking his smooth hard dick, saying “ give me that dick” over and over, the videos I was taking were being sent directly to 2 women who loved seeing me take cock and be a sissy slut. He fucked me for a half
An hour and we both came allover, I felt like such a hot slutty babe when his cock popped out of me, and we both went downstairs to take a shower.
After a short break we were in my room again, this time he was riding my cock, his skinny body bouncing up and down on my dick over and over, me filming it again and sending it to the same chicks, who both loooooved it, loved watching me take his cock and beg for it and loved watching my boyfriend of the night rode my cock and lay back while I held his lovely cock in my hands.
This sexy boy was riding me while I stroked his perfect cock and feeling it grow in my hands again. He was such a sexy boy, the whole time my phone is buzzing with texts from the 2 girls watching me be his bitch in these videos. After maybe another half hour we both came allover again, kissed a little bit and rubbed our naked cummy bodies together more, then went and took another shower, afterwards I got dried off put on new panties and took a nap. After a little bit I woke up and saw all the texts on my phone from these 2 girls, one telling me she got off to it and one telling me how good of a slutty panty boy I was.
I never met up with my sexy boy again. But the memory of his beautiful cock and the fact that these 2 women watched us have lovely gay sex is still exciting, I still think about our session and how hot our sex was, 2 young naked guys having the hottest gay sex and 2 horny bitches with wet panties watching the videos…telling me I was a good panty boy, i sucked and took his cock so well, and how they loved his beautiful naked body and slim shaved cock flopping around while I fucked him… Carlos was my beauty for the night at Steve’s boathouse in Reno NV.

If this thread breaks our rules please