Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
acceptable picture guidelines
OK I have been away from here for a while but getting back into it and recently had some pictures that I posted removed . all the TV pics seem to be OK , However pics inn my male persona seem to have been deleted by admin . in my younger days I was a male stripper called leatherboy , the pics deleted are of me, present day in my stripper gear , which i still have a lot of , under the niche "mature male" any ideas at why they get deleted on what is seemingly an anything goes community ? thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
sandracdtart
Hi Paula. I think non trans pics are being removed. I posted two pics showing my cock and the cock of the guy I was with. One just showed our cocks and that was removed. In the other one, you can clearly see my stockings and suspenders and that was allowed.

By the way, you look fantastic. So sexy and hot. xx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi hon, thanks for that , yes a moderator got in touch last night and put me in the picture so to speak smile it was just a little confusing as the category the pics were posted in was "mature male" which is what they were. But I know the score now and will only post TV pics from now on to avoid disappointment smile smile xxx happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I checked my photo manager one particular day and also noticed that some of my pics have been removed. Old pics even. And they were pics of me in my panties. I inquired about it and was told they were "similar" to other pics posted. The photo posting rules specifically says "duplicate" photos, not "similar" but the pics remained deleted. Anyway, that made me come to the conclusion that I was being targeted and someone was going through all my pictures, even posted LONG ago, to report and/or delete. That was the straw that broke the camel's back and prompted me to remove all my pics...over 2900 pics posted in about a decade and a half. mad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sally5 said: I checked my photo manager one particular day and also noticed that some of my pics have been removed. Old pics even. And they were pics of me in my panties. I inquired about it and was told they were "similar" to other pics posted. The photo posting rules specifically says "duplicate" photos, not "similar" but the pics remained deleted. Anyway, that made me come to the conclusion that I was being targeted and someone was going through all my pictures, even posted LONG ago, to report and/or delete. That was the straw that broke the camel's back and prompted me to remove all my pics...over 2900 pics posted in about a decade and a half. mad

yes, I have a huge archive of pictures going back years, a lot taken by excellent photographers , not the run of the mill "dick in suspenders" selfies and things , some are similar, as they are sequence shots that show movement and poses etc , had one deleted yesterday in a PVC catsuit and red thigh boots , which however hard I look into the rules I can't understand why ! these things are sent to try us rolleyes smile xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PaulaLancsTV said:
Sally5 said: I checked my photo manager one particular day and also noticed that some of my pics have been removed. Old pics even. And they were pics of me in my panties. I inquired about it and was told they were "similar" to other pics posted. The photo posting rules specifically says "duplicate" photos, not "similar" but the pics remained deleted. Anyway, that made me come to the conclusion that I was being targeted and someone was going through all my pictures, even posted LONG ago, to report and/or delete. That was the straw that broke the camel's back and prompted me to remove all my pics...over 2900 pics posted in about a decade and a half. mad

yes, I have a huge archive of pictures going back years, a lot taken by excellent photographers , not the run of the mill "dick in suspenders" selfies and things , some are similar, as they are sequence shots that show movement and poses etc , had one deleted yesterday in a PVC catsuit and red thigh boots , which however hard I look into the rules I can't understand why ! these things are sent to try us rolleyes smile xx

Yes, at first they have deleted some of my pics only to put them back up after I inquired and pointed out that they did not violate the rules, but it seems after a few times that they had to backtrack they became angry and started making up reasons to keep the pics deleted. Like the "similar" thing. Like you, I had posted some pics in sequence, something I have been doing for ages, and they said they were "duplicates." A duplicate is the exact same pic posted twice. And they had deleted pics because I have a certain football team poster in the background, saying it violated the rules because I had no permission from said football team to post the pics. Hello! They were MY pics, I took them, and I do not work under contract as a photographer with that football team.
To tell you the truth, it all started when I posted a few pics of me with the heel of a lady's shoe up my butt, WITHOUT wearing any girlie stuff. They started watching me closely ever since.