Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What's the biggest cock and/or dildo you've ever taken?
Hi All!

The biggest cock I have ever had was 7+ inches. It had a nice upward curve perfect for hitting my P spot.

The biggest dildo was an Amazon purchase. Thirteen inches of insertable pleasure and three inches in diameter. It took several tries and lots of lube a stretching before I finally managed to get it in my wanton little hole, but once I did it was game on! One of the best sissygasms I've ever experienced! raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest cock was about 8" and nicely thick. Man could that guy fuck!!! Biggest dildo thickness was about 2" diameter, it was about 8" in length. Longest dildo was 12" long, about 1 3/4" diameter, with a head at each end. I can get it completely inside me. Two inches seems to be the max diameter I can get in. Feels like I have pelvic bones that prevent anything bigger unless it's quite squishy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest cock was about 8" and nicely thick. Man could that guy fuck!!! Biggest dildo thickness was about 2" diameter, it was about 8" in length. Longest dildo was 12" long, about 1 3/4" diameter, with a head at each end. I can get it completely inside me. Two inches seems to be the max diameter I can get in. Feels like I have pelvic bones that prevent anything bigger unless it's quite squishy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest
No cock yet but biggest anal insert was 3 3/4 inch diameter ! Longest was a soft silicone snake 14 1/2 inch long fully inserted !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest…
The biggest cock I’ve had was 14”. A young man used my hole weekly for over a year. My hole has never been the same. The biggest dildo I had in me was an 18” horse cock strap on.

harrygoodnough
My biggest was..........
a 9" cock I sucked and then took in my ass; and I regularly get a 7" dildo inside, balls deep.
rolleyes rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest
live cock , thick9in , dildo one was 3in , thick , 11in long ,,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, as everyone else is bullshitting
I once had a guy fuck me with his 27 inch long, 19 inch round big black cock! It went right through my body! So after that I fucked myself with seven watermelons. jerk

harrygoodnough
good one
anuvvaguy said: I once had a guy fuck me with his 27 inch long, 19 inch round big black cock! It went right through my body! So after that I fucked myself with seven watermelons. jerk

laugh laugh laugh thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest cock 7 inches biggest dildo but was a cucumber was 14 inches long buy 9 inches in circumference at it’s widest point. That made me bleed a little

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Biggest I ever had
I've been lucky in some ways in my Bi Slut Side to have and enjoy some nice sized cocks. I was just a young Bi Slut out cruising the local rest areas one night, And met John Holmes Twin! I could see from the lump in those pants he had something in them above average for sure! WOW! Was I right!! He dropped those pants and holy shit what a cock this man had hanging on him!!

Needless to say this Bi Slut dropped to his knees and went to work on that beauty , Had him moaning and groaning in no time and he grew to the biggest & thickest cock I have ever seen or had in my life!! Just a beautiful BWC!!! it was John Holmes made over!!

He ask me if I was going to be able to take him, I told him be easy at first and its all yours!! I had prepared myself for the night , in hopes I would get lucky, But never dreamed I'd get what I was about to get!! And Get I did!! WOW!! He was really good with it, He took his time and had his cock to the balls in me , S L O W L Y pulling it out and putting it in...Till I was relaxed and My inner Slut had kicked in for the fucking of my life!! Once I told him it was his, He slowly built of a good in --out motion... I think I dripped pre-cum whole time he was in me... I had the feeling of Cuming 2--3 times as he fucked me good and deep with that big dick!!!

He pulled out 3 times and told me to suck it some....The Slut in me do so gladly!! The last time, He said I'm going to fill your asspussy full of dick and cum , he turned me around and put it to me--- He got into a good steady fuck, I was moaning , he was moaning.... Talking how good it was feeling and how glad he was to be fucking me bent over his tailgate!!

I felt his dick harden and I heard his grunt's of Pleasure as I felt his cock pulsate 3--4 times...We both nearly collapse over as he did just as he said, He waould do, filled me full of hot CUM!! He pulled out and said Damn, That was good!!! Pulled his pants up and got in his truck and drove off, me standing there his cum dripping from my ass!! Knees weak!!

I tried for months to meet him again, But never saw him there again.....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest I ever had was 8" and very thick, couldn't get more than the head into my mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmm
Biggest I've taken was a thick, 11+ inch cock. loved every inch of it in me. Was a little disappointed when he finished cumming and then pulled it out. But it was fantastic while it lasted.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've recently gotten into using a tapered trainer hose. The longest being 19.5 inches in length. When it goes in, it feels amazing. I usually start with the smaller one being 13.5 inches, then move up to the next one that is 16 inches. As they get longer, they also get thicker! It's just a wonderful feeling when I get the largest one in! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The biggest cock i ever sucked was a full 9 inches - hung on a big Black man of course. Couldn't get close to deep throating it, but got rewarded with a huge load of hot seed. Need it in my sissy cunt so bad, but that hasn't happened.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
12-inch dildo, a fat 10-inch cock. Fun for everyone!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
biggest ?
I have an 18" double dong that is about 4" around that I can take every bit of , But my go to toy is 8" by about 5" around that I use on a regular basis It is pretty much the same size as the cock of the guy who gave be the fuck that made me decide that I love to be fucked .
:
dildo