Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The VERY FIRST time you came!
The VERY FIRST time I came, I was wearing my mother's satin pink bikini panties, in the bath.
I was 10, and never even touched myself. The action of her panties and the warm water on my then smooh skin, was enough to make me cum.
It was a complete surprise when I had my first orgasm, and produced a load of thick sticky white fluid I had never seen before - but the feeling was addictive.

I'd love to know how you FIRST came?

Full details of my first time are in Erotic Stories.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First
Just turned 13 on the farm ! Parents left me in charge while they went over night to town !One of our year old sows was in-heat ! Im afraid i took advantage of her ! Thought i had died and gone to heaven when i felt the heat from her tight swollen cunt on my little virgin throbbing cock ! I no sooner slipped it in between her thick swollen oozing cunt lips and i started to cum ! Rammed it in hard ,held it there tightly while i spurted my fresh cream inside her ! Just about passed out !! Just the start of my addiction !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time
I was 9 years old and was curious about wearing bras. I looked in the dirty clothes hamper and found my sister's bra. I put it on and became aroused. I started to stroke my hard cock.. This was the first time I have ever masturbated and it felt so good to grab and stroke my hardon. It took about 2 minutes before I shot out a huge load of white creamy cum. I was startled by the sight of this white creamy stuff shooting out of the tip of my cock and I decided to taste it. Ummmmmm it tasted pretty good so to this day I wear my bra and masturbate till I cum and eat my load.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
Well, guessing I was about 10 yrs old. My special place was just starting to "awaken", but didn't know how to properly jerk. So was doing some of the two finger style, but gave up pretty quick. I had heard about blowjobs, and was intrigued. After trying multiple ways, i finally found a way. If I sat on the toilet tank with my feet on the seat, i would use toilet paper on my hands and grab the area between the seat and the tank, and pull my mouth down far enough to get the head in my mouth (was pretty small, and still am). So was able to bob my head up and down, and felt fantastic. After a couple of minutes, I got this intense feeling and panicked with the thought, oh shit I'm going to pee right now. Couldn't get to toilet in time, so only thing i could think was to use the toilet paper in my hands to catch it. I was really surprised that what came out wasn't pee, but my first cum. All I remember is it smelled a lot like chlorine. Didn't eat it, though in hind sight wish i did. And I am very proud of the fact that the first time I came, was also the first time I sucked a cock. Been hooked on having a cock in my mouth ever since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow, these are great stories. Unfortunately, I have no recollection of my first ejaculation. I think at age 11 or 12 a friend told me how to do it so I went home, went to the bathroom and did it into the toilet. I wish I had a more memorable experience.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was in my room waiting on my mom to come home from work.I had a bra of my moms in my room,red 38c.My clothing closet an hers were back to back.I made a hole on the side which she couldn’t see,but as long as the door was opened I could see everything.She came home was wearing a one piece green dress,she started to take it off an there she was in her white bra an white slip,she had no pantyhose on due to it was warm.Then the phone rang,sitting on the side of the bed talking to her boss about coming in earlier the next day.But what was interesting she was rubbing her bra cup,and then started to take off her bra.Her nipples were hard an so was I.Now with bra off she dropped her slip.That’s when I came.My mom talking to another man in her panties was so hot.I had many of these encounters.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
omg I remember very well. I was young in my class and totally innocent, about 13 and two lads in my class asked had i spunked yet. Although I had feelings down there and had been touched up I had no idea about anything. So having watched my pals wank I decided to have a go myself. The feeling was so intense as I masturbated was the most intense feeling I had ever felt. I really thought something dreadful was going to happen but I couldn’t stop and then the most amazing thing happened as my first spurted out. I have never felt such an exquisite feeling since. Not long afterwards I found myself wanking in my older sisters’ knickers.
cnn

Forum Level:
Just getting started
laverdasf1 said: Just turned 13 on the farm ! Parents left me in charge while they went over night to town !One of our year old sows was in-heat ! Im afraid i took advantage of her ! Thought i had died and gone to heaven when i felt the heat from her tight swollen cunt on my little virgin throbbing cock ! I no sooner slipped it in between her thick swollen oozing cunt lips and i started to cum ! Rammed it in hard ,held it there tightly while i spurted my fresh cream inside her ! Just about passed out !! Just the start of my addiction !

So utterly perverted and so very fucking wonderful

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
I was 11 or 12 and used to go into the back bedroom which was along the street where everyone walked their dogs. There was neighborhood girl named Jeanne Lamb who came by every night like clock work. The back bedroom had a 6 foot wide sliding door and the bed was right in line with sliding door. I’d see Jeanne walking up and I’d strip for her and lay on the bed with a hard on. I started stroking my cock and shot a steam of cum. Felt so good I’m still doing it. Flashing the neighbors too. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
first
The first time I came was when I was about 10 and my brother had made me suck his cock several times previously . this time cocksucking was not enough and he made me get on my hands and knees and he put his cock in my ass using crisco and spit as lube as he was fucking me my cock got hard and I starting playing with it . I came about a minute before he did . jerk