Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The VERY FIRST time I came - in Mum's pink satin panties!
I loved bath time - being smooth, naked, warm and wet was fun and comforting. I took ages playing in the hot soapy water, enjoying myself.
Age about 10, I was learning to explore myself, soaping my entire body and enjoying the feeling of my smooth wet skin. My hairless little dick and tight balls were a great source of interest, as was my tight puckered asshole. It felt so good to give my genitals particular attention. But, at that early age, I had never had an erection or wet dream, so I had absolutely no idea what ecstatic pleasure my young body could bring.

At some point, I decided to get out of the bathe, and go the the laundry hamper - I still have no idea why?
In the basket, were a mixture of family clothes, ready to be taken to wash. What I do remember, was spying a pair of bright pink satin bikini panties, that belonged to my Mother. As my sister was only three years older than me, these were way too sophisticated to be her schoolgirl knickers.
The colour of my Mum's panties was the initial attraction, but I found I was getting unusual feelings from my groin, as I felt the smooth satin material, standing there naked and wet.
The obvious thing to do, in my mind anyway, was to pull on her panties - which I duly did, and I instantly felt a zing of excitement spark through my body. The end of my tiny cock was pressing into the material, in an almost painful way, so i thought it might help, to get back into the soothing water of the hot bath. Sloshing about in the warm water, I couldn't believe how good the material of Mum's panties felt against my hairless wet skin. I was encaptivated, and instantly addicted.
I had never masturbated before, and had no practical knowledge of orgasm, but I found myself gasping at the electric thrills that were starting to course through my young body. All of a sudden, my wet panty-clad gyrations were rewarded with a massive sensation of release and excitement , and I knew I had discovered something completely new and exciting - my very first ejaculation.
It took me a while to discover that the explosive feeling I had just felt in my Mum's panties, was the leaking of some new and interesting white, sticky liquid from my very own willy, which I proceeded to play with, eventually smelling it on my fingers and tasting it too. This was the first experience I ever had of my own cum, and it completely blew my mind.

Nowadays, more than fifty years on, I am completely dedicated to masturbation. I bring myself pleasure evet day (very often more than once a day). I religiously shave my genitals and body, to keep my youthful appearance - though this also has the added effect of allowing me to feel the panties and other lingerie I wear more keenly.
I'd like to thank all the women, who's panties I have sniffed, worn and wanked in, for the use of their most intimate garments, and I hope that the likeminded of you that have enjoyed reading this, join me in another spunkingly good cum.

jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantastic read xx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story! Love hearing about early, first-time experiences.

If this reply breaks our rules please