Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Girl's Club
It all started as innocent fun back when I was in college. Jessica was a classmate in an English Lit class who sat next to me, and we hit it off almost immediately. Soon we began hanging out together studying, going to some of the bars near campus, or just meeting on the quad for lunch. This was in the early 70s when long hair, bell bottoms, miniskirts, and flower power were all the rage. One Friday afternoon we agreed to hang out that evening and I was to pick her up at the apartment she shared with her girlfriends.

When I arrived one of Jessica’s roommates answered the door and ushered me into the living room explaining that Jessica was upstairs getting ready. Tess, the girl who answered the door asked me if I would like something to drink while I waited. I must have muttered something like “sure” or “okay” because I remember nervously sipping at a bottle of beer hoping that Jessica would come down soon. In the kitchen, I could hear Tess and a couple of other girls laughing and giggling, and at one point I heard one of them say: “Jess is right, he’s absolutely beautiful.” I have to admit, those words made my ego soar, but so too did my nervousness. I felt like I was on display, and as I was to later learn that thought was not wrong…

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. When Jessica appeared in the hallway she had her girlfriends in tow, all smiles and giggles. I was struck by how beautiful they all were. Each was wearing a mini skirt, heels, and low-cut blouses. Hat struck me the most was that they all were wearing chokers that had the initials ‘GC’ in rhinestones. Before I could ask, Jessica said: “I told you he was pretty, didn’t I.”

“Yes, you did,” said one girl who I would later know as Bobbie. Then the fourth girl, Johanna, chimed in: “Yes, but those clothes will never do.”

Jessica must have seen the worried look on my face because she gently took my hand and said: “Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.”

From somewhere someone produced a joint and we all sat down and smoked that one and two more. I’ve always liked the effects that grass has. I was enjoying the high; feeling quite relaxed, so when Jessica said: “This is a girl’s night out and you need to look the part,” her words didn’t really trouble me. Quite conversely, they had completely the opposite effect. They excited me in a way I don’t know how to explain.

Up the stairs, we went and Jessica and Tess went to work pinning my long golden blonde hair up and starting to apply face powders, eyeliner, eye shadow, glossy pink lipstick, and all the other things that girls do. When they had finished they all took turns admiring their handiwork before telling me to take off my clothes.

The look of shock on my face caused them all to burst into laughter. “Don’t be embarrassed,” Johanna said, you don’t have anything we don’t.” Curiously, I think most guys would have run for the hills at that point, but I was strangely excited in an erotic way. Still, I have to admit, that I felt very awkward at the prospect of taking my clothes off in front of four girls. Besides, my boy parts were beginning to twitch and throb while I tried desperately to control myself.
Bobbie, who was very similar in size to me, handed me a pair of pastel blue high-cut panties. I was so excited as I began to put them on that I thought I would completely lose control. Fortunately, no one had a skirt that would fit me. Back in those days, I weighed about 130 pounds and had no butt or hips to speak of. I thought it was a myth that girls would pad a bra with tissues to make themselves look bigger but that’s exactly what they did for me. I was given a lacy white bra and a white blouse. Then came three-and-a-half-inch patent leather pumps. I quickly learned that there is a trick that most cis girls naturally pick up on when learning to walk in heels. You have to keep your back straight, your head up, and put one foot in from of the other.

That was how I became a member of the Girl’s Club and I’ve been a member ever since. The four of us had a rocking good time that night, drinking and flirting, and being completely outrageous. We all spent the entire weekend together, sharing the same bed and each other.

I guess it’s true that some boys just were naturally meant to be girls…

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girls club
Hey, great story. I wish I was one of those girls you partied with.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story. Deserves a part 2 dedicated to the adventures that followed?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Very hot. Wish I'd get an invite. Love Poppa

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story... more please!

Forum Level:
Just getting started