Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How kinky are you?
In the last week or so I have been very active on this site reading blogs and forum posts, perving pictures and videos, and making new friends. One thing/topic that seems to be curiously absent is kink. I'm NOT talking about the over-the-top kind of kink. Rather I'm talking about things like bondage play, spanking, sensory deprivation, kinky roleplay, edge play, and things like that. Sure, I've seen some references to things like voyeurism and exhibitionism, but in this day and age that doesn't even rate a blip on the radar. Have none of you gurls ever wondered what it would be like to be tied up, kidnapped, and held as a sexual hostage? Strictly as roleplay, of course. Or, how about being tied up spread eagle on a bed, gagged, blindfolded, and earplugged while your partner uses a feather tickler, ice cubes, or hot compresses all over your body for several hours? To be helpless and exquisitely tortured in a safe, consensual, and pleasant way can be a great turn-on. And then there are things like edgeplay and forced orgasm that can be just as much fun.

Recently, I read and replied to a post about driving while dressed. No doubt that can be very erotic and exciting, but what do you think about being stripped naked, blindfolded, bound, and thrown into the back of an SUV or van, and driven to an abandoned building and used repeatedly? Is that that much different than going to an ABS of Theater and letting one or more strangers have their way with you...?

Also, I have read some light-hearted banter about spanking, but have you ever wondered what it would be like to be bent over a chair or table; having your panties cut off and perhaps pushed into your mouth, and then spanked with a paddle, a riding crop, or a flogger...? Impact play can be immensely enjoyable and there is the added enjoyment of feeling a mild stinging sensation on your bottom for a few hours later or even the day after. Combine that with a variety of verbal cues like being told that you've been a bad girl or that you're a dirty little slut, and you get the idea.

Okay, so now you're it. How kinky are you?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
TL/DR

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, quite kinky. I do enjoy spanking, dominating, role plays (well, it's a tgirl site so I suppose most of is do). Seems to me the site has lots of members who are into this kind of things too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kinkster
I'm always looking for new kinks. All your ideas turn me on. Way too many kinks and fantasies to list here. Chatting about them sometime would be hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very
I have often gone to the glory hole and stripped to lingerie and left the door unlocked and just see what happenes normlay get well used.
I have been spanked to brusing and loved it but want to feel a cane on my sissy ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
KINKY
"DEPENDS ON WHO I AM WITH !!! XXXX

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PDK
Damn good question! If you are member you probably dress up slutty and wanting oral and anal sex with men. There is a certain amount of kinkyness already baked in. I think level of kink here is pretty tame and vanilla and members seem to like it. If in your profile description here you use words like deviant, perverted, extreme, decadent or convicted sex offender... then probably this site is not for you. There are extreme sites out there and you just have to see if what they sell is something you want to buy. Personally, I lean toward much kinkier interests but I do find a famial and comfortable vibe on this site.