Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
LGBTQ+ Pride Month
Started my month by dressing in a cute and sexy CD outfit, complete with boobs and wig. Then I went for coffee. Usually just go through the drive thru but today I went inside.

I have been to this shop many times, always in male mode. My heart was beating hard as I walked in the door. Even though I was dressed, it's obvious I am a male. Had to wait behind 2 ladies, the real kind lol, at the counter. Probably about 10 or 12 people total in the shop. One of the ladies glanced back at me and I saw her lean close to her friend. Shortly after that, the friend made a casual but awkward glance around, obviously to check me out. I smiled and said good morning. She returned my greeting and smiled back.

My turn for coffee, I ordered, paid and got my coffee. The girl at the counter was very nice.

I was going to take my coffee to go but decided to find a table and sit for a bit. The 2 ladies who were in front of me were at a table on the other side of the shop. As I played on my phone I could see them glance over many times.

After about 15 minutes, the 2 got up to leave. I was sitting near the entrance and as they were leaving, they both wished me a good day and smiled.

I then took the rest of my coffee and stood to leave. As I was walking to the door, the nice young girl who waited on me told me to have a great day and please come back soon.

All in all, a pretty successful outing. I felt quite comfortable and welcomed. I will return soon, dressed of course.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
So glad you had such a positive experience!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Androgynae said: So glad you had such a positive experience!

did you get an erection or get your panties wet?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You're so brave to go out there dressed. I'm happy that you had a great experience.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I did not get an erection, I had my boy bits tucked away and was presenting a very passable girl look with a slight camel toe. But I did leak a little and got my panties wet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvpantyz said: I did not get an erection, I had my boy bits tucked away and was presenting a very passable girl look with a slight camel toe. But I did leak a little and got my panties wet.

Sounds like a very exciting and wonderful day.
Your courage is inspirational