Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Day Bob Made Me Pee and Cum
I am a kinky and always horny slut. I’ve been on hormones for about a year now and the girls are finally beginning to make an appearance. A nice little A-cup. My nipples are always hard
and unbelievably sensitive. At the same time, my boy bits have shrunk to almost nothing and I am quite okay with that. Almost any style of panty now fits and since I can no longer get an erection I have to masturbate like a girl which is absolutely wonderful! As you can imagine, my pleasure comes from having my wanton little holes stuffed with a nice throbbing cum-filled cock. Since that’s not always possible, like most girls I turn to Bob for fun. For those of you that have led a sheltered life, Bob is short for ‘battery-operated boyfriend.’

I have a fairly extensive collection of Bobs. Unfortunately, they are never enough so last week I decided to order another from Amazon. A thrusting vibrating prostate massager that I didn’t have an opportunity to try out until yesterday. Anyway, so there I was sitting at the computer attempting to answer some emails with Bob thrusting and vibrating like there was going to be no tomorrow when the most miraculous thing began to happen. My sphincter muscle began to contract and relax involuntarily as wave after wave of pure bliss began coursing through me. I closed my eyes and leaned back in my chair, spread my legs and let Bob have his way.

My thighs were beginning to quake and I was helpless to do anything but tightly grip the arms of the chair. Every time Bob thrust his vibrating dick into my hot little hole I would clinch my muscles even tighter. Something I like doing while riding a real cock. That’s the moment when the sadistic little whore in me comes to the fore and the poor guy is completely at my mercy. Being a girl can be so much fun… ( Evil laughter! 😈 )

However, Bob completely turned the table on me… All of a sudden I could feel a warm wetness spreading out onto my thighs and on the cheeks of my ass and I realized I was not cuming. I was peeing all over myself. OMG! It felt sooooo wonderful and I was helpless to control the flow of pee. In truth, I didn’t want it to stop but Bob must have had other ideas in mind because my thighs closed tightly and my knees began slamming up into the underside of the desk and I had the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced!

For a long moment afterward I could only sit there savoring the feel of pee and cum on my thighs and ass while my breathing returned to normal.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Orgasm !!!
Thank You For Sharing !!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmm - so hot! (and well written)

If this reply breaks our rules please