Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Using Cum as Lube
I love using my cum as lube when masturbating. I like having hours long sessions which gets me very excited and eventually I start to think about cumming. When I'm very close I stop jerking and run my fingertips lightly up & down my hard cock which always brings me close to the edge. I stay on the edge for a few minutes then slowly release a spurt or two of cum. I use that cum as lube and spend a few more minutes stroking my wet, hard cock. This never fails to give me a big orgasm and I use this second load to coat my balls and softening cock even further. I get a very erotic feeling from doing it. I just finished a long j/o session and did everything I just described. Writing about it has made me horny again so once again, I have started to play with myself. I suspect that there will be more cum squirting out soon.
I also occasionally use cum to moisten my asspussy before fingering myself.

Anyone else like using cum as lube?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wish I Could Join You !!! jerk jerk raspberry raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hell yeah
I love edging and swallowing mine.Then the big orgasm for a facial.

harrygoodnough
Cum Is a Great Lube
Been using it for years to JO. Always get some pre-cum going first for lube. Then those first few drops of cum get rubbed down the shaft (and tasted). Finally, a big wad shoots out and I have it all over both hands to rub on my cock. My cock stays goo-ey and slippery then for a long time so I can jerk off again later. This can go on all day!

harrygoodnough
Facial from JO
tammymarie66cd said: I love edging and swallowing mine.Then the big orgasm for a facial.

Yea, me too; sometimes my cum goes onto my face where I rub it in. Then it dries and I can get aroused again later just from the smell!!! jerk jerk jerk heart heart heart yahoo yahoo yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use cum as lube when I'm being fucked. I love being bred, the more the merrier. love