Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Frank's horny night
Frank, a middle-aged married man, had a deep interest in lingerie. However, his relationship with his wife was distant, and they merely coexisted. Every Thursday, while his wife went out with her friends, Frank indulged in his fetish by masturbating on webcam with other men. One day, he stumbled upon several packaged pairs of nylons for a very affordable price at a local thrift store. Without hesitation, he grabbed a handful, hoping that a few would fit him.

To disguise his purchase, Frank filled his basket with other items and discreetly approached the cashier. After totaling everything, she casually announced the amount due, which was $20.99. Frank paid in cash, his mind already consumed by erotic thoughts, and hurried home.

Once inside, he rushed upstairs, hiding his newly acquired nylons in his secret spot until his wife left for her outing. The anticipation grew as he longed to hear those words from her lips: "I'm out with the girls, honey. I'll be back late, so don't wait up for me." As soon as she left, Frank retrieved his stash, examining each pair until he found a sexy tan pantyhose with a seductive black seam running down the back.

Excitement filled him as he showered, shaved his legs, and imagined the pleasure ahead. Drying off, he made his way to the bedroom, slipping into the nylons that fit snugly and accentuated his legs. Gazing at himself in the mirror, his arousal intensified, and within moments, he was fully erect. Grasping his penis, Frank admired his reflection while increasing the speed of his strokes. With each moment, he approached climax until his body convulsed, releasing his semen onto the mirror. The session had been swift, happening mere minutes after his wife's departure.

Throughout the evening, Frank engaged in repetitive masturbation sessions, wearing each pair of nylons he had bought. Each climax surpassed any previous sexual encounter he had with his wife. As he lay in bed, reminiscing about his stimulating solo night, he realized it had been more satisfying than any interaction with his spouse. Finally, his wife returned, having had an enjoyable time with her friends.

Curious, she asked, "How was your night, honey?" Frank replied nonchalantly, "It was quiet, just wasted time watching TV. How about yours?" Exhausted, she climbed into bed, answering, "It was great, but I'm pooped." They bid each other goodnight before drifting off to sleep.

If this thread breaks our rules please