Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Early dress up experience
When I was younger I would go and watch my cousins and their family’s pets when they would vacation in the summer. She was my age, I was about 14 when this started, and she was one of the hot girls at school that everyone teased me about. So when I started doing th pets that first summer, my first priority was to feed and walk them and then go directly to her panty drawer. It was amazing, the feel, the smell, the feeling, I loved it. I tor s on every single panty and bra and every other sexy thing I could find. At one point I was laying in her bed jerking off in her bra and panties and full school uniform… skirt blouse and high socks, along with matching bra and panty. Prob one of the most memorable cums I’ve ever had, I do remember one time seeing up her skirt at school and saying to myself, I’ve worn those panties…that right there made me a pantyboy for life.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Early
I think it's such a rush knowing the person who you have worn their intimate clothing right next to your body .

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Laura_69 said: I think it's such a rush knowing the person who you have worn their intimate clothing right next to your body .

I know that rush from wearing my sisters panties, and also loved spotting her wearing them, have cum in many pairs, left them to dry and folded them back up, knowing she wore them and my cum was all over her lips always got me hard, imagining that her body juices were getting my dried cum all wet again and mixing against or in her lips mmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sis
Latchfordbi said:
Laura_69 said: I think it's such a rush knowing the person who you have worn their intimate clothing right next to your body .

I know that rush from wearing my sisters panties, and also loved spotting her wearing them, have cum in many pairs, left them to dry and folded them back up, knowing she wore them and my cum was all over her lips always got me hard, imagining that her body juices were getting my dried cum all wet again and mixing against or in her lips mmmm

Definitely would be a big buzz knowing yours and hers mixing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmm - LOve that you did that! Sooo hot!