Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What was your first experience inserting something into your anus and how old were you?
When I was in my early teens, I guess, I found that my father had some aluminum cigar cases in a dusty bag buried on a closer shelf. Several times, I lubed one of them, inserted it into my anus and slid it in and out. I was hoping for sexual stimulation, but it did not work. I liked the idea far more than the tactile sensation.
A few years later, I let a couple of my fellow teenaged friends bang my butt. I remember that I really did not enjoy it as much as I had hoped. I chalked it as a failed experiment.
I tried again yesterday with a slim vibrator. Still nothing. I am disappointed.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first time a former girlfriend liked to finger my ass. I was 20 at the time. The first thing I inserted something myself was a small sized buttplug; that was about 8 years ago.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First insertion
First thing I inserted was a small flashlight, one that took double a batteries, I was hooked. Wasn't long before I used a bigger flashlight, took D cell batteries. Guess I was about 14. Now I fully enjoy dildos, plugs, baseball bats, hands and of course....cocks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm thinking I was well into my twenties before I ventured in that direction. Can't remember exactly what it was but early attempts were things like candles, sharpie markers, carrots, hot dogs. Didn't take long to realize how much I liked it. Been many things and cocks in there since!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Aluminum Cigar Tube
The original poster, CeCex, mentioned using an aluminum cigar tube in his ass. Although I think my first insertion (other than my finger) was a candle, I also used an aluminum cigar tube. Unlike CeCex, it was an immediate turn-on for me, leading to some great jerk-off sessions. In fact, I soon realized that by filling the tube with hot water before inserting it gave me a particularly satisfying climax. By alternating between very hot and very cold water, my pain-and-pleasure was even more intense and satisfying. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
abbytailcd4u said: First thing I inserted was a small flashlight, one that took double a batteries, I was hooked. Wasn't long before I used a bigger flashlight, took D cell batteries. Guess I was about 14. Now I fully enjoy dildos, plugs, baseball bats, hands and of course....cocks.

i was maybe 14 and was the same has a double a flashlicht topretty thin and lubed it well and i think i spent an hour just leaving it in enjoying the feeling was not long before i was moving up to bigger was to young to buy real toys so lots of cucumbers adn things

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal insertion
I was in my early twenties. I used a candle that I curved slightly. I had some intense orgasms and I REALLY liked it. I'm now in my late 70's and I still like the feeling. Don't use candles anymore. I got a couple of fake cocks and my wife shoves them up my ass and licks the juice off my cock and then we kiss. We do the same thing when I blow my load. I love to jerk off with a cock in my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First experiments
Hi, this is a great subject to discuss, as for me it was more about pleasure rather than specifically sex. I was only about 9 or 10, but had found that rubbing the blunt (slightly rounded) end of an old lead pencil around my anus felt really nice, then proceeded to start to push it in slightly. It definitely wasn't about sex and I didn't get an erection or anything, but damn it felt nice. It later developed into quite a bit of experimentation with all sorts of found objects. At about the age of 11 I discoverd that several cardboard boxes stored in my parents shed contained old rayon underwear that (as it turned out) belonged to my great grandmother. I spent long periods of time stroking my lower regions with this beautiful 'silk-like' fabric, and even trying some of it on... that is when it definitely awakened sexual feelings and I definitely remember cuming into many of these items on a regular basis... soooo much semen. I'm certain of the time period because we left that house about a year later - and all the underwear was thrown out (what a waste!!!). It's only in the last 10 or 15 years that I have yearned anal sex - so a bit of a re-awakening I suppose. x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time s
i was maybe 12 ,used cigar tubes , would use as hot a water in them as i could , or cold , wow 2c 2c

Kerrikumz
toothbrush!
When I was like 14 I used a toothbrush...I think I was just hungry to have something in there. It started my desire. When I was in college, my girlfriend used a proper dildo on me, but it wasn't "incredible", then in my thirties another girlfriend really fucked me good and then I went on a quest for the elusive sissygasm until I broke through in my forties!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First thing
For me it was a hair brush handle. I was 12 at the time. When I was in the bath would finger my self. Being curious and seeing the hair brush I wondered what it would be like. Trying that first time, I soon realised that it wouldn’t go in. So soaping my hole and taking it slowly it slid in. Wow what a wonderful feeling. From that time I tried lots of things to help it slide in. sleep

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was about 10 or 11 when the older teens in my neighborhood conned me into sucking their cocks, I didn't want to do it, but it turned out that I liked being submissive to them. In the next session, they convinced me to fuck them. The first guy was too big to get it into my extremely tight ass, so I told him to lay down, and I slowly took him into me until my ass was flat against his body. It hurt like hell so I just sat there for a few moments while he slowly grinded his throbbing cock into me. After a while, it started to feel really good so I started riding him like a champ. It only took a few cycles of humping until he grabbed my hips and began pumping hot loads into my ass. I was too sore to fuck the other two, so I sucked them off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It was a small glass test tube and it felt great, I was 12 yo. yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big banana
I was around 8 or 9 years old when I started to experiment inserting things into my ass for sexual pleasure. The first thing I inserted into my ass was a 12 inch thick banana. Lubed it up and shoved it deep inside. I stroked it in and out of my tight ass while I masturbated. I had such an immense orgasm and shot cum every where. Since then I have used dildoes, cucumbers, vibrators, and anything that can resemble a cock in my tight hole.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It was a little different for me. I was about 13 years old when an uncle took my cock in his mouth several times and sucked my juice. While doing so, he tried to get his fingers into my ass, which he succeeded in, and so he finally inserted his cock and filled it with his juice. I really liked having my uncle's dick in my anus. It awakened a passion in me that I have to this day. When my uncle was not available, I used various substitutes. A handle from my mother's hairbrush, an umbrella, a candle and all sorts of other things.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In my ass
I have been playing with my asshole since I was old enough to discover that if stuff came out other stuff could go in , which was my finger when I was about 6 yrs old in the bathtub since then I have inserted every household object and food product you can imagine along with some things others would consider quite perverse.