Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Where were you when you were first seen by someone in panties
I always wondered what it would be like to be discovered wearing panties. So I decided to go to a store that had a very private bathroom. I “borrowed “ a very pretty pair of flower print nylon panties from my wife and went in. Needless to say I was hard as a rock my panties barely contained my cock. It wasn’t long before a guy came in and was standing outside the stall door. He was looking through the crack in the door. I could see he was rubbing his cock through his pants. I stood up and opened the door and stood in front of him, my cock leaking precum into my panties. He unzipped his pants an exposed his hard cock. I started rubbing his cock and he started rubbing mine through my panties. He pulled me around and started humping my ass through my panties. It wasn’t long before he shot his load on my panties. He pulled up his pants and left me there with his cum on the back of my panties and tons of precum on the front of my panties. It wasn’t long before I shot my own cum in the front of my panties.

I have since shown my panties in a few other places, some who see them like it, some don’t sadly.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My bedroom with another CD
It was wonderful, wish my first experience was as HOTTT as yours Yummmmmm

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First seen in bikini swim suit
I live in a secluded area with a pool in my back yard.

I do have a neighbor who can see the pool if they really try.
I was swimming in one of string bikinis and all of a sudden, I had the trashy girl from next door standing by the pool.
She talked about my bulge and how she liked the hot pink color of my suit.

She stayed and watched for about 15 minutes until her boyfriend came and got her.

After that knowing they peeped at me, I started wearing lingerie out there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time someone saw me was 2 girls. Had worn a gold panty to go Christmas shopping and while I was out, I stopped by an adult entertainment place. I got a room where 2 girls danced and undressed while I watched. They told me to get as "comfortable" as I wanted. I stripped down and they saw my panties. They asked me about them and I told them I enjoy wearing panties. I got quite a show along with some awesome contact from both girls. The first time another guy saw me in panties was at an adult bookstore with viewing booths. I was in one with a window that looked into the next booth. The guy in the other room saw my sexy lace thong. Guessing he liked it by the cum shot he produced.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was caught by my mother, wearing her panties and masturbating on her bed. She walked in just as I shot my load all over my belly. I was 11 and didn't have any pubic hair had been getting off in her lingerie for about a year.- even then, I was addicted.
She was furious, and called me names and started slapping me, forcing me out of her room towards the kitchen, where she had me remove her cum stained panties to wash them at the sink.
My hairless hardon didn't go down at all as I stood there naked, and as she continued to tell me off, I wanked my throbbing penis yet again, eventually spunking into my hand. I then lick up my sperm and swallowed it all, the humiliation adding to my enjoyment.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
our place
my first time was in our bedroom , for my wife , she loved how they fit me 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the back room of a gay theater. Loved the way guys would rub over my ass & hard cock through them love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
By a guy I met on CL. I went to his apartment wearing a shirt, shorts, and a pair of pink panties. Took off everything except the panties and sucked his cock.

cissybiboi
Mine was by a mates Dad when I was dressed in my mates Mams underwear, in her bedroom and the Dad came home unexpectantly at lunchtime.