Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first time cumming in or through pantyhose & panties! Tell me yours!
I remember my first time putting on a pair of pantyhose and then loosing control and shooting my young, hot and creamy cum inside and through the sheer pantyhose.
I was around 16 years old and home all alone when I had an urge to go looking through the laundry hamper, not sure exactly what I was looking for but when I saw a pair of my older sister's sheer blue pantyhose buried halfway down the hamper a strange feeling came over me. I picked them out and automatically loved the way the nylon felt in my hands and I was thinking if they felt that good in my hands how great it would feel against my little hairless Asian cock.
Knowing that I was home alone I decided to take off my clothes and began rubbing my sisters pantyhose against my little cock that soon began to get hard. I wrapped the pantyhose around my little erection and began stroking up and down and that felt soooo good. I knew I was about to experience a new feeling in ejaculating but I wasn't quite ready to let go so soon.
At this point I decided to try the pantyhose on and before you knew it I was standing in the middle of the laundry room wearing only my sister's sheer blue pantyhose! My small bulge was pressing up against the nylon and you could see the tip of my cock where it was wet and leaking pre-cum! The feeling was so amazing and I needed to see how I looked so I ran upstairs to my parent's room and looked at myself in a full length mirror and fell in love with what I saw! My smooth hairless body looked so sleek and my ass and legs looked amazing in the pantyhose.
From there I decided to go to my sisters room and laid down on her bed and began touching, rubbing and stroking myself, grabbing and squeezing my hard little cock through the thin pantyhose material gasping as my body was jerking and shaking with each stroke! It was time! I couldn't take it any longer, the intense feeling that I was getting with each stroke of my now wet cock from all the pre-cum I was leaking was becoming unbearable!
Lying on my back with my legs stretched out and my feet pointing downwards and my toes all clinched I knew I was about to experience something that I had never felt before. With my hard little pantyhose covered cock firmly grasped in my right hand I began stroking faster and faster until the first shot of cum squirted through the pantyhose and onto my stomach! I couldn't stop! I continued to tug on my cock when the second and larger load of my creamy Asian nectar (cum) began to push through the pantyhose! It seemed to go on forever but eventually came to an end. There I was lying on my sister's bed wearing her worn pantyhose covered with my young creamy Asian nectar (cum) feeling the best I have ever felt when masturbating!
After basking for a few minutes with this wonderfully new sensation I knew I had to clean up and make sure there was no evidence of what just took place. I carefully stood up and got off my sister's bed careful not too drip any of my cum on her sheets or floor. I slowly made my way to the washroom where I hopped into the shower and removed the cum soaked pantyhose that was clinging to my body. I was intrigued by what I was holding and began to smell the pantyhose and then began licking my cum from the nylons. I had never done anything like this before but I was truly enjoying it! I even put the pantyhose over my head with the huge cum soaked wet spot tightly against my face! The feeling of the cum soaked pantyhose against my face and the smell of my cum almost made my cock get hard again, hehehe!
So now it was time to wash up. I washed my body down and I made sure to try and get all my cum off my sister's pantyhose and with that I put her pantyhose back in the laundry hamper and from that day forward continued to look through the laundry hamper for her pantyhose!
As you can tell I still continue to enjoy cumming while wearing pantyhose and panties! Feel free to look at my profile and view my photos, comments are always encouraged and welcomed!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Please share your first time cumming in or through pantyhose & panties!
Hey everyone, I would love to hear your stories and experiences of when you first put on a pair of pantyhose / nylons or a sexy pair of panties and then ejaculated in them. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mine
my first time was about 8 years ago , wife was playing with me to get hard ,before i was real hard it shot out , was so much , it shocked her to ,,but sure felt good smile 2c 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please