Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caged for Locktober with a Halloween twist,
I don’t know how many of you gurls celebrate Locktober but until recently I thought the whole idea rather silly. Now I’m not so sure. Anyway, I decided to give it a go and see what the experience is like. As Locktober also happens to coincide with Halloween—my favorite holiday, I decided to get an early start.

I’ve been continuously caged in a stainless steel wire cage for the past ten days. My libido is normally at the top end of the chart, but this is ridiculous! I had to go to the grocery store earlier today and the feeling of my panties and jeans rubbing against me almost made me orgasm several times. It’s like all I can think about is having another gurl fuck me like a complete slut. I have to change my panties two or more times a day because they are drenched in precum to the point that I bought panty liners while I was at the grocery store which only excites me even more but at least I don’t look like I started to pee myself.

My plan for Halloween is to dress as a steampunk vampire slut. Black leather bustier and matching mini skirt, fishnets, thigh-high boots with four-inch heels, a red and black cape, and a steampunk top hat with a red rose band and trailing veil. I live a block from a trans-friendly bar and if I’m lucky maybe I will find a gurl, or two… or maybe even three… that I can suck the life out of. LOL devil

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
locktober
I love locktober i will be in my holy trainer for the month and i know by the end i will be crazy with lust between it and my panties all the time

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Learn something new
I never even knew it was a thing. Now way I can do it constantly for the whole month, just because of some of the activities that I do, but I'm down to try lock it up all the rest of the time. Sounds like fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caged
Yes, I have been caged a week, looking to go the whole of locktober in chastity.
Wearing my fusion pink baby cobra, with sexy panties and nail varnish on my toes.