Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Chatted up in a pub
I have worn panties but only occsionally, but last week I was talking to this good looking guy in the pub garden as I had a smoke, everyone in thepub knows I'm gay/Bi but this 30 yr old suddenly told me that he loved being a CD, wearing womens panties, stockings and suspenders, saying little else he gave me his phone numbes. By the end of the week I phoned and we arranged to meet.
Back at his flat he quickly undressed underneath he wore white stocking,lilac suspenders and matching panties, his cock was aleady semi-hard. I could not stop myself and reached across and gently rubbed the growing meat. Not huge but good enough to eat. He told me that he had a older girl friend living in the ground floor flat and she wanted to see him fucked.
He phoned her and she turned up, she was about 57, short, skinny, tiny tits and she sat on the sofa as I knelt down and started to suck his cock through the lilac satin of his panties, I could taste his precum. Out the corner of my eye I ws his lady friend frigging her pussy legs wide apart. I moved us near her and as I slid down his wet panties, I reaced out for her cunt. Shaven and by now very wet. She told him to swop lpaces as she wanted to see him suck cock. I stripped off and stood up as he took my prick in his mouth,he obviously had not much practise at gobbling a man-meat. She undressed and joined in. Her tits were nearly flat except long dark brown nipples. While he sucked me, I pushed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, hot and dripping. It was obviously who was in charge and she pulled up and took his circumcised cock in her mouth and urged me to kneel behind him. I parted his soft bum cheeks and started to lick around his brown puckered arse-hole, he tasted salty from sweat,lovely. She reached under a cushion and handed me a prepared tube of KY jelly. I lubed my cock and gripping his waist none to gently forced my way in his tight arse, she pulled he mouth from his cock as he started to cum, all over her face, she told me to fuck him harder, which I was happy to do, my balls slapping against the backs of his thighs 8" buried deep in his butt. She stood up infront of him her tongue deep n his mouth and she pissed over his still hard prick, this took me over the edge and I shot my load deep inside of his bowels.
They asked for a repeat performance next month, I can't wait.

If this thread breaks our rules please