Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Humiliation - My wife gives me to Eddie.
I'm really very pleased that Eddie really hasn't been able to take his eyes off me since he and his wife Denise arrived for afternoon tea. I think I make a good maid, and I had put a lot of trouble into my appearance and preparation of food I am serving.
My wife and her work colleague, Denise, are enjoying taking the lead and watching how stunned Eddie is with my appearance and submissive role.
"Tell me, Denise," asks my wife "Do you let Eddie cum in your mouth?"
"He's only done it once - never again!" Denise replied candidly.
"What about anal sex, do you let Eddie fuck your anus?"
"Oh no..." She exclaims with distain "I've never let anyone do that to me!"
Eddie obviously couldn't believe they were discussing such intimate matters like his.
"Perfect, darling." My wife said "Because my sissy slut eats cum on demand, and will accept any cock up her asshole I tell her to. Shall we begin?"

With a hand gesture, my wife encourages me to get on with my duties, so I take Eddies cup and saucer from his hands, and proceed to kneel before him as I unzip his trousers. I soon have Eddies warm throbbing penis in my hands, and I start to lick around its head, before taking it into my mouth. The women watch closely as I suck his member as I play with his balls, the shaft of his cock now embedded in my mouth. Sucking another man's penis is one of my favourite acts of devotion, and I am enjoying this first taste of Eddie's dick. I am however careful not to go too far just yet, and have Eddie shooting his load into my mouth, as I know I have other duties to perform.
After some while of sucking Eddie, I stand in front of him, wanking him slowly, and lift my maids dress, showing them all my caged and shaved sissy clit. I turn around, spreading my legs, and offer Eddie my rear end as I wet a finger and slide it into my anus, lubricating my hole for him. Eddie doesn't need any more invitation, and he stands, kicking away his trousers and underpants. Grabbing my hips on one side, Eddie guides his penis between my buttocks and pushes his cockhead towards my puckered wet asshole. With a groan, and a gasp from his wife, Denise, he inserts his cock into my hole, and begins to fuck my rectum.
Being sodomized in front of my wife and his, dressed as a maid, makes me feel such a kinky slut, and I relax into his pounding of my bumhole.
Eddie now has both hands on my hips, and is really ramming his cock as deep as he can inside me, obviously enjoying his first anal sex as our women watch. After a while, I can feel his legs tremble, and I decide I mustn't let him cum inside me (much as I want to). So I jump off his rock hard cock and fall to my knees in front of his glistening prick, just in time to catch the first of his sperm in my mouth as he begins to ejaculate. I can hear the women clapping as Eddie cums, spurt after spurt, and I struggle to swallow al of his spunk, licking and drinking his seed as he moans loudly with satisfaction.

jerk raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please