Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot MMM 3 some
I was at the bath house one night, not a very exciting night at first. I had been there for a few hours, walking around in my lingerie, in the video room, outside on the patio and back to my room a bunch of times. I was in the hallway at one point and a good looking guy around my age said nice undies and invites me into his room where he and his buddy were hanging out.
We decided we wanted to play and started at it, there were a lot of combos of us sucking each other, then it was time to get down to it.
The first guy I met wanted to fuck me, and I wanted it, so it started out from behind just so he could get in and get going.
After a few minutes he wanted me on my back, I flipped over, slid my panties down and he began to fuck me again. It was feeling amazing and got even better when the other guy knelt over my chest and fed me his cock. I kept getting fucked while this nice cock was in the back of my throat.
Legs spread, one hard dick in my ass and one in my mouth, I was loving this. It went on for awhile and eventually we all came, I was covered in cum, mine and both of theirs. I laid there for a minute, we all were breathing heavy after the great fuck session. It was time for me to head down to the shower, soaked in cum, on the way out he said wait! Your panties! And handed my thong to me, I went down and cleaned up while walking past several men on my way to the showers covered in cum.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
I always wanted to be fucked while sucking a cock, legs spread on my back and a cock in both holes what more could you ask for? bounce jerk dildo

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
"DITTO" !!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What more could you ask for?
How about a dildo and cock up your ass and another cock in your throat? I was going to suggest two cocks in ass but physical logistics would be rather complex. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What more could you ask for?
How about a dildo and cock up your ass and another cock in your throat? I was going to suggest two cocks in ass but physical logistics would be rather complex. redeyes