Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well Ain't This a....
They go through members' photos to look for pics to delete...they redefine the posting rules at their convenience to justify deleting pics that do not violate said posting rules...they even delete posts from this forum when members complain about moderators' actions here...and they want us to show our ID just to post pics...YET they allow all these spam postings here in the forum?? Who knows WHAT those posts can contain? confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Preach it loud Sister! It's a cryin' shame too, as I love your profile pic but went to your page and it's all gone now.... crying

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes Sandra, I deleted all my pics in protest. But in a moment of weakness I was going to post a few new pics but lo and behold, I was being asked to I.D. myself to a third party. No thanks!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too was being asked to I.D. myself to a third party.
Yes Sandra, I deleted all my pics in protest. But in a moment of weakness I was going to post a few new pics but lo and behold, I was being asked to I.D. myself to a third party. No thanks!

I too was being asked to I.D. myself to a third party after being a loyal member for a very long time. What the heck! I also said no thanks!

Forum Level:
Just getting started

At first I thought the site was hacked when I saw that I.D. thing, but then I found out it's a new procedure here if you want to post pics/videos. I mean a third party? Are you kidding me? This site had already charged my credit card when I became a premium member and also for several renewals. Shouldn't that be enough? I never heard of this third party thing at other sites and I'm not about to do it here. Talk about opening myself up to identity theft...WITH compromising pictures to boot..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
3rd parth
I think that life has something like this but I'm not giving my information out to nobody just to post a picturehell with that. About ready to find another site and dump this one.