Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older couple - Gift of a threesome
I decided I wanted to gift myself to an older couple who have been great friends for many years. Their disbelief was understandable, when I arranged everything on the phone, but we set a date - and I duly turned up.
The first thing I did was prepare myself in their large bathroom, as they got in some drinks and waited. I wanted to make an impact, and apparently did, when I appeared in their warm bright living room dressed in slippers, hold up stockings, lace camisole top, make up and jewelry. I'd decided against wearing panties this time, as I wanted them both to get the best view of my freshly shaved cock and balls standing to full attention as I walked in the room.
Then I took great pleasure in masturbating for them, as I reminded them both that I was here to be used, in any way they wanted. I was gifting them my body. I really enjoyed standing close to them as I showed them my clean foreskin, then turning and spreading my ass cheeks, I told them I had syringed my rectum too, for their pleasure. Rolling back the hearth rug, I then knelt, as I continued to wank myself off, both watching with wide eyes as I shot my first load of cum over their polished wood floor. I knew they were impressed by the force of my ejaculation, as she gasped and he nodded in appreciation. Then there was a slight intake of breath from them both as I proceeded to lick my sperm from the floor for good measure. I felt such a slut - it was wonderful.

After making sure the floor was spotlessly clean, I took them both by the hand to their bedroom, where I asked them both to strip naked. I laid out their large towels from their bathroom on either side of their bed, and asked them to spread their legs as I brough out my travel bag. As they held hands, I proceeded to first trim, then shave their genitals. First his cock, balls and anus, then her cunt and anus. After every hair was removed, I proceeded to lick every bit of their smooth skin between their legs, paying particular attention to their puckered assholes - which they seemed to really enjoy. I then took them to their en-suite, and told them both I wanted them to use me as their toilet... I wanted them both to piss into my mouth. It took a little while for me to persuade them I was genuine, but eventually I had her holding her shaved labia open as she urinated into my mouth, as he pointed his penis at me and did the same, drenching me in their golden rain.

Back in the bedroom, I laid her on her back on the towels, and started to lick her cunt and anus, asking him to do the same with my cock and asshole from behind. I told her I wanted to fuck her, as he buggered me - something I can't get enough of, cock and cunt at the same time. As I slid my smooth dick inside her wet vagina, I could feel him pushing the head of his cock against my asshole, making me gasp as he penis slid inside me. She asked me if his cock was inside, and when I said yes, she kissed me as we all began fucking. Cock in cunt, penis in rectum. I was penetrating and being penetrated. Bliss.
The beauty of fucking an onlder woman is there is no need to pull out....So I relished cumming deep inside her, as I felt him spunking inside me.

We all fell asleep in a heap after that, but our night wasn't over, as I had the great pleasure of taking both their anal virginity. She watched with great interest, as I lubed up her husbands anus and sodomised him as she drank his cum. Then I buggered her asshole as he licked her clit till she came.
I pulled out of her tight anus and spunjked in their faces (another first for them both) before asking them if they wanted to drink my piss (which they declined). So I drank my own as they watched in the bathroom.
What a fucking night.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
3 some
AWESOME STORY !!! XOXOXO jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older Couple
Sounds like a night for all to remember!!

I wish Wife and me had made more memories like this when we where able to....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A gift for you

That is a fabulous gift that you gave and I would so love to give somebody the same gift or somebody give my partner and myself a gift just like that. So much and one night would be a dream come true. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bringing others into my kinky world of sex always gives me great pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my Senior neighbour shes 78
She was away visiting her daughter for a week. She got back last night and she txt me and said cummmm over l did.

I was horny and walked into her house she came too me and gave this long tongue kiss. She reached down and grabbed my cock and massaged it thru my pants and said MMMMM I see you missed me as much as l missed you. FUCK I WAS HORRRNY.
l reached around grabbed her mature tight arse which was panty less as usual around me. I squeezed her firmly and she moaned pushed me back against the wall a wrapped one leg around me my hand went around and massage her mature bald pussssy. I rubbed her big hardening clitty so big and juicy.

We stripped right away l turned her around pushed her back against the wall she wrapped both legs around my waist and my hard cock found it's way into the juicy wet pussy of hers and she started to slide up and down and started moaning with pleasure as she slowly rode it. FUCK she would would go high up my cock then all the way down the shaft doing this for 5 mins or so l was so hard and she wanted it continously.
she said fuck me more and more and I DID !!!!

I didnt want to cummmm yet l wanted all my cummmm too stay in so did she.

she got off and laid down on the kitchen table spread her legs wiiiiide and called me over and said fuck me more and fill my pussy with all your cummmm. I first went down and licked sucked her hot pussy and sucked on her clitty and she exploded all over my face so fucking tasty. Now l climbed on top entered her and FUCKED HER, her pussy is so deep and bottomless FUCK IM HORNY l fucked her she wrapped her legs around my waist l lifted her off the table she thrusted up several times and she exploded again along with me l flooded her with my hot cummmm. I pulled out went down on her pussy again licked all my and her cummm all up then went and gave her a long tongue kiss and shared our juices with her. We both fell asleep l woke up with her giving me a fantastic blow job so fucking goooood she wouldnt stop l came !!!!! raspberry bounce

I also have had intimate encounters with her husband alone hes 83 and with her watching and participating this is happening 2-3 times a week jerk