Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Festive Masturbation.
With so much else going on at this time of year, I think it's important not have fun ourselves - so I'm thinking of all the opportunities there will be to cum at Christmas.

For the midnight service, I will be wearing my sissy lingerie, cock rings and inserted butt plug underneath my normal outer wear. if there aren't many others nearby, I will milk myself during one of the carols, taking great pride in cumming in the pews!
Parties and gatherings are a great time to find a quiet corner, where I can add my man-cream to a mince pie and enjoy a festive snack.
It won't be the first time I've worn my stepdaughter or daughter in laws panties while celebrating, and taken myself off to the bathroom to wank myself off and eat my cum, then returning to the throng of people with the taste of my own cum on my lips.
I've even found time to slide my cock inside the festive bird (before it's cooked), to add my own stuffing sauce to the mix - fun to serve to the others afterwards.
Being in friends or neighbours houses for parties, usually has me finding the time when they are busiest, to rummage through their lingerie drawers or laundry baskets to liberate panties to sniff and masturbate in. I really enjoy seeing the knickers they wear, and hopefully inhaling the scent of their cunts, asses and piss.

I would love to hear of the wanking antics you get up to at this time of year, and hope you enjoy my photos here as you ejaculate.
Happy spunking sissies! xxx

jerk raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you Vicar. That was not the Christmas Sermon I was expecting to hear, but enlightening in it’s own way

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have to admit, even though I was incredibly horny at the midnight service (lingerie, cock rings and butt plug included), the church was so well attended, I didn't have the chance to masturbate during the proceedings, as there were too many others in the congregation close by.
I would have loved to have left my creamy cum offering splashed over the pew in front, and over the floor.
However, I did manage to jerk myself off soon after, as I walked through the nearby park, in the inky black night. It was as equally enjoyable, ejaculating into the cold night air, with others making their way home nearby.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Attending that wonderful nite I have & did releave myself in a Condom that was held over my entire package by a tight rubbed cock ring. During the service I'm able to rub against the pew or just grab a squeeze & feel my cum squishing around my soft cock & balls. This is a practice I find fun in many places & times. jerk