Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Latter schooldays.
When I lost my straight virginity to Alison, the week after my 16th birthday, I thought I'd gone 'straight'. I was infatuated with her body, and amazed by the way a male and female could fuck. We did it all the time, and anywhere we could - her house, my house, every room, in her car, gardens, beaches. I could get an erection any time of day or night, and we were serial shaggers.
Her lasting legacy, was that she liked to have her cunt shaved (which I did for her all the time), and she encouraged me to do likewise. Having bald genitals in panties is just such a wonderful, feeling that I continue to shave myself to this day for that reason. She also knew how hard my erection got when I wore her lingerie, and we spent many hours dressing together and fucking. When we eventually split, I had a massive amount of sexual energy to work off, that masturbation sessions with either of my schoolmates, Ian or Chris, didn't satisfy. So when my school English teacher hit on me, I was ready for new experiences.

One of my loves at school was drama, but not on stage, I preferred to be behind the scenes, making, or moving the sets as crew. Because of this, I spent a lot of time with a great group of people that were also into this side of things, all led by my teacher, Jim.
It was during a rehearsal, I found Jim beside me in the pitch black wings of the school stage, watching what was going on, and I felt him stroking my thigh. As I didn't resist or complain, he progressed to feeling my buttocks, and eventually he moved to stroke my developing erection through my trousers. I have to say, I really enjoyed the feeling of his strong masculine hands groping me, and this soon developed into a regular thing for him to do, during the run of the play. On the final few evenings of the production, Jim got around to pushing his hands down my trousers to feel my ass or smooth cock and balls, which he seemed to really like being encased in some flimsy panties (I habitually wore female knickers to school as it made me feel so naughty and kinky). During the last performance, Jim progressed to pulling my cock out and wanking me off at the side of the stage as he fingered my asshole. It felt so wonderful to ejaculate like that, and I remember kissing Jim for the first time as I spunked all over the stage in the dark. The next day, before others had arrived for the get-out from the theatre, Jim asked me if I had enjoyed what we had done, I replied by pulling out my erect penis right there in front of him, and he promptly got on his knees and sucked me off. I couldn't believe how good it was to have my cock inside the mouth of a mature man. The powerful muscles of his mouth drawing my cum from deep inside my smooth balls, to be shot down his throat. I held his head and ejaculated, balls deep in his mouth, enjoying the sound of him gulping down my creamy sperm.
Sex, for Jim and myself, became an activity we mostly carried out in the school theatre when we were alone. He taught me how to make him cum, either with my hand or using my mouth, but the first time we took it further, Jim was staying over at my home, after he had too much to drink to drive. I went to the guest room he was in that night, completely naked, and joined him in bed and gave myself completely to him. It was so good to finally have Jim penetrate me. My first mature man fucking my tight virgin asshole, and spunking deep inside my rectum. I felt completely loved, laying naked in Jim's arms, with his spunk dripping out of my anus...the first of many gay fucks.

If this thread breaks our rules please