Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
End of schooldays.
I was enjoying the attention of my English teacher, Jim, regularly now, mostly with masturbation sessions or oral sex. We were very discreet getting together, but one time we were observed, and it let let my gay secret be known about the staff. Jim had decided he wanted to fuck me on the school stage late after the end of a production one night. He set an armchair in the middle of the stage, then had a solitary spotlight trained on it. Having set the latest ELO album pounding through the sound system, he had us both go on stage completely naked. Both of us were already erect, but my job was to get his cock wet , before bending over the back of the chair for Jim to then pound my asshole. It was when Jim was balls deep, and getting to close to ejaculating deep inside me, hat I noticed one of the auditorium doors open and close. In that moment, because of the light behind them, I knew instantly who had just come in his distinctive brown long work jacket - the school janitor. It didn't worry me that he was now watching Jim sodomising one of his students (as I love to be watched having sex), but it probably would have freaked Jim out, as it would have meant dismissal for Jim, had it got out.
In the blackness of the auditorium, and the brightness of the spotlight, Jim knew nothing. With a loud groan from Jim, he spunked inside my rectum with a massive thrust, filling me with his seed. I knew what I wanted to do next, and climbed of his glistening penis, hoping our audience of one could get a good view. Firstly, I licked Jim's cock clean, then I eased him into the position I had just been in, gripping the armchair on the stage. My English teacher knew exactly what was coming next, when I got on my knew and spread Jim's ass cheeks to rim his anus. Then I spread Jim as far as I could, and stood behind him, easing my cock up his bumhole. Jim relaxed as I started to rhythmically bugger him, and I hoped our audience was enjoying the show.
Before I had my orgasm in Jim's anal passage, the janitor left quietly, unseen by my English teacher, because his head was bent over as I thrust into him. It was then that I knew our gay sex secret was safe, and confirmed only a couple of days later, when the janitor approached me in the playground. He briefly told me he had enjoyed the adult show that evening, and wondered if I was interested in more of the same, with other people? When I said I might be, he arranged to meet me for some fun in our theatre workshop after school? At the arranged time and place, the janitor turned up with a slightly older boy, who I only vaguely knew. Our instructions were simple - to suck and wank eachother to orgasm as he watched and masturbated. I really enjoyed performing for him with my schoolmate, and we both enjoyed the janitors cum on our faces when he finally spunked over us. Obviously, the janitor was at the center of a lively sex club within the school, and it was my pleasure to join its ranks, mostly wanking, sucking and fucking other likeminded lads my age for his pleasure. The biggest revelation was when he introduced me to a few other teachers who also liked gay sex - especially my male French teacher, who I had always had a bit of a crush on. The first time we had sex, the janitor joined in, and both men fucked my holes until I was satisfied and exhausted. This was the very first time two men had used me at the same time, and I was besotted. The other revelation my French teacher brought to out sexual liasons, was his young female French assistant, over whom I had often masturbated over, after class. She was beautiful and a stylish dresser, with the prettiest lingerie I ever saw. She really enjoyed seeing me getting fucked in her clothes, and liked to ride my face and piss in my mouth as she called me filthy names in French. I fell in love with her, and the way she loved taking my cock as I to was getting fucked, or the way she liked to experiment with two or more cocks - one in her cunt, one in her anus, one in her mouth....two in her cunt at the same time...two up her anus too!
These were some of my happiest moments, growing up and learning about sex with some amazing people.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: End of schooldays
Nice Story!
Was this college/university or high school?
I'd luv to have a woman dress me in lingerie then abuse and fuck me

Brick

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
This took place between the ages of 16 and 18.
I'd been wanking in panties and lingerie since I was 10, and masturbating with school friends from 12 to 15, so this period in my life was my introduction to cunt, full blown gay sex, and group fucking.
It set me on my path of sexual exploration and experimentation. Delicious.

If this reply breaks our rules please