Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Titilating story of a closeted bank manager
Today Thana Manager of Thai Thanit Bank starts a relaxing day at the office with English Breakfast tea. He is dressed elegantly in a mint green plain shirt and neat gray pleated slacks with Salvadore Ferragamo leather shoes... As for the underwear he wears today, it is a purple lace G-string. True
If you look carefully, you can clearly see both the penis and the testicles. But all this, he didn't care because he wore it under a very neat slack. With its see-through design, it is extremely comfortable to wear, especially during the hot weather in the middle of February like this.

As for work this morning, Manager Than went as smoothly as possible. He discussed with trading partners about current trade matters and competition that must continue in the future The manager is determined to lead the bank to become number 1 in Thailand, defeating other banks.

The manager is an academic and has been a lecturer, most recently speaking at the Krirk National Auditorium.

After making English Breakfast tea and sitting comfortably sipping tea, a line came into the manager's phone. It appeared to be a contact from a security guard named T.

The manager himself was last blackmailed by Mr. T.
Go to the slums, dress up as a woman in a sexy way, then spread his ass and suck cock in the slums. All events have been completely recorded with pictures and videos, and the security guards will pick up on this and force the manager to be a toy in the form of that he wants.
This time the manager was asked to go up to the roof of the bank... Than himself didn't really want to go up because he still had work and a video call that he had to make and he hadn't done many things yet so he didn't have much time. But the troublesome security guard forced him to do it and threatened that he had clips and videos of the manager at the slum that, if leaked, would guarantee the manager's job that has been built for a long time definitely have to lose.

So the manager had to go up to the roof in a stressful way. The chill and comfort of the morning had completely disappeared. When he went up to the rooftop, he saw a security guard already waiting in a bank security uniform.
He said that today he plans to make clips and pictures to sell to make money on the dark web... If today the manager behaves well and follows all his orders, he will help censor the pictures and videos so that people don't know who the person in the pictures and clips is.

The naughty security guard told the manager to stand in front of the camera and spin around... He complimented the manager flatteringly, "Today you are dressed very elegantly, it doesn't look like you're a transvestite, the one that spreads pussy open to suck cock in the slums."

Then the security guard told the manager to take off his slacks and placed it on the floor. At which point the manager was quite frightened because today he was wearing a purple lace G-string, it hardly concealed his sexual orientation, and if the security guard saw it, there would be disdain. He definitely stood still.

The troublesome security guard became annoyed and angry and told him to do it now or else the pictures and clips from the slums would be immediately shared in the bank's central email.

When the manager saw this and saw the risk of his secret desecration in the slums, would be exposed by this security guard so it was necessary for him to finally undress with shame and blush. The manager slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He unhooked the slacks and slowly put both the shirt and slacks on the floor, being careful not to wrinkle them because he would have a meeting later and the people attending the meeting would notice. And now he was finally naked, standing in a see-through purple lace G-string. And the more the sunlight on the rooftop reaches this much, there is hardly any part of the entire penis. and his testicles could escape the security guard's sight. When the security guard saw the manager standing in such a tiny lace G-string, he started laughing at him and asked "Mr. Manager, do you wear underwear like this to the office and intend to have your pussy fucked? "

The more the manager heard what the security guard said, the more embarrassed he felt, but also excited and tingling at the same time. From his penis, white creamy matter slowly flows out. The G-string can barely absorbs any liquid. This could not escape the eyes and laughter of the security guard in the slightest.

Then the security guard said, "Mr. Manager, or should I say Madam, you normally stay in a cool office, sitting in front of a screen, sitting in a cool meeting, so i have to ask for some punishment." Squat now."

The manager said In this hot weather, if he sits up, he'll sweat all over and he can hardly meet guests at the bank again.
The security guard reached out and slapped the manager hard in the face and said, "Is this what the whore talked to his boss about? I told you to do it, you have to do it now."

Hearing this, the manager himself had no choice but to squat even though he was wearing a small lace G-string. and the only see-through like this The entire body was left with only 1 pair of underwear and leather socks and shoes.
Sweat immediately covered the manager's face and body. The G-string was completely wet.

The security guard laughed at the manager... “Now you look like a whore who just got ass fucked by 10 thugs. Since you're so wet right now, you should get completely naked and take it all off."

The manager himself was ashamed of being treated so disrespectfully by the vicious security guard, but he had no choice but to take off his G-string and shirt and slacks. Placed on the floor.
Security guard continued saying "this morning I saw you lie and give advice to an employee who came to apply for a new job at the bank. Now, as I am the boss of a whore like you, I would like to give you some training."

Suddenly, the security guard kicked the manager with his leg, causing him to fall over.
The security guard said, “You should learn to know the low and high places. When I'm going to train you, don't stand on my head... Now go kneel on the ground like the lowly whore you are."

The manager had no choice and knelt on the ground, but he didn't know why. His penis was so unpleasant. His penis stood out as if he was enjoying the various tortures that the security guard had provided.

The security guard then started training the manager by talking about how to please and pay attention to blue collar employeed.

The manager sat and listened, all covered in sweat. But he tried to concentrate and listen.

The security guard trained the manager for 15 minutes, but the manager felt like it took hours... The naughty security guard said, "Now your whole body is covered in dust and sweat. "I'll end with a test of your knowledge. I'll ask you a question and you'll have to answer. If you answer correctly, you'll get dressed and go back to work. If you answer incorrectly, you'll be punished. Are you ready?"
"Question...What does blue collar employees like the executives to do for them the most?”

The manager answered confidently "Small staff like that executives give high salaries. and a rich bonus."

The security guard smiled and shook his head.
"Sorry, that answer is wrong, Mr. Manager. I don't like the high salary or rich bonus. But I like that management makes me feel valued and respected, so you will have to accept the punishment... The punishment is that you must do the crab pose completely nude by supporting himself with two arms and two legs and bending his penis to point up at the sun in the sky."

The manager must follow the orders of the security guard.

The security guard laughed with such pleasure. Suddenly he took a thermos of ice water, poured the liquid over the manager and threw a towel over him. "Wipe yourself properly. Take a towel and wipe your face, then get dressed for work."

If this thread breaks our rules please