Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Executive on a business trip
An executive in a retail company heads to the airport to prepare to board a business trip to a conference at a luxury hotel in the heart of Bangkok.

He went in and ordered hot black tea from the upscale cafe Daluka, waiting to board the plane.  In solitude, he sat down at a table near the window and unfolded his foldable phone to review the documents and slides he would present at the Conference tomorrow. He had confidence in himself and in the work that he does.  He is an experienced executive and has the ability to lead his team to success.  He is not afraid of competition or criticism from anyone.  He believes he is a good leader and is a person of value.

However, he has a secret that he never told anyone.  He likes to wear G-strings, no matter what pattern or color, and likes to dress in sexy crossdressing attire.  He doesn't care what other people think but he doesn't want anyone to know.  He just wants himself to be happy.  He chose a rainbow-colored toffee-print G-string to wear under his black slack trouser today.  Even though he's a closeted gay man, he does not want to limit himself in any box.

...He is drinking hot black tea and working on his foldable phone.  When he heard an announcement from the loudspeaker that the plane he was to board was preparing to depart  he hurriedly collected his things and walked to the boarding gate.  He showed his identification card.
...He chose to sit in the front row.  Even though it's a low cost airline, he paid extra to have a comfortable seat and to comfortably clear up work while he is on the plane.  He doesn't want travel to interfere with his work efficiency.  He wanted everything to go smoothly; he wants this trip to be a comfortable trip.

He sat down in the seat he had reserved and wore a seat belt  He unfolded his foldable phone again to check that he hasn't forgotten anything.  He saw that there was an email, but he didn't have any urgent emails from the company, nor did he have any urgent line messengers.

After the plane took off,  He ordered jasmine tea and worked on his foldable phone.  He talked with senior executives from the banking industry sitting next to him.  The conversation was about the dust situation in northern Thailand that returned.

He was interested in the stories the senior executives told him.  He was a very knowledgeable and experienced person.  He talked about how other countries dealed with dust problems.  He talked about new technology that could reduced greenhouse gas emissions and increased air quality. He asked the senior executive what countries has he been to. The senior executive replied that he had been to many countries but the country that impressed him the most was Nepal. He said that Nepal is a country with beautiful nature.  and has a unique culture.  He had traveled to the Himalayas and seen amazing views.  He also visited a forest temple where the Buddha practiced.  He said he felt calm and happy when going there.

The senior executive told his story in a fun way; he obviously had a memorable experience.  He also showed him the photos he had taken in front of the forest temple with Himalayan mountains in the background.  He saw that the senior executive had a bright smile and has lively eyes. 

He asked the senior executive whether he traveled alone or in a group. He replied that he was going alone. He said he liked the silence and privacy. He liked traveling according to his mood.

He proceeded to ask the senior executive if he had a lover.  He said no.  He said he had never had a lover.  He says he's not interested in love or relationship.  He said he likes freedom.  He said he doesn't want to be tied down by anyone.  He said he only had friends and people he respected.  He said he is happy with the life he has.

He felt surprised and suspicious. He couldn't understand why senior executives wouldn't have lovers.
He no longer wanted to disturb the senior executive, so he turned on his foldable phone and continued his work on the screen.

The plane landed at Suvarnabhumi Airport.  He called a limousine to take him to a five-star hotel in the middle of the Bangkok metripolis.  Bangkok at dusk has a lot of traffic jams.  He sits and works in the car.  The limousine driver complimented him for wearing a neat shirt and slacks and chatted with him.  Regarding work that he came to a meeting in Bangkok, he answered the limousine driver's questions politely and calmly. He didn't want the limousine driver to know that he had a rainbow toffee G-string under his slack pant.

As he sat in the limousine, on the route from Suvarnabhumi to Ploenchit Road, he saw the beautiful atmosphere of Bangkok. At night, he saw a view of tall buildings reaching into the sky that shines with colorful lights  and reflected in the Chao Phraya River.  He saw a view of Rama VIII Bridge with beautiful lights.  He saw a view of Wat Arun Ratchawararam with a golden house  and the Buddha image that is a symbol of Bangkok.  He saw a view of Lumphini Park with green space  and athletes who come to exercise  He saw a view of the skytrain station with people traveling back and forth lively.  He saw a view of the shopping mall where there are people shopping and eating  He saw a view of the restaurant with people sitting and drinking drinks  and enjoy the music.  He feels that Bangkok is a good city to live in and worth visiting.

...He arrived at the five-star hotel he had booked, got out of the car, and paid the limousine driver.  He thanked the limousine driver and walked into the hotel.  He checked in at the counter and retrueved a key card to enter his room.  He walked towards the elevator and press the button to go to the floor where he reserved the room.  He saw that there was senior executive with whom he talked on the plane.  Walking out of the elevator, the senior executive looking at him with friendly eyes.  He felt like electricity was flowing through his body.  The senior executive said he had an appointment with an Indian bank customer at a nearby restaurant.

The young executive checked in  and entered the luxurious room; he got a suite  that has a large area  and has complete facilities.  He saw that the rooms were decorated with a mix of Thai and western style.  There was a furniture made from teak wood and has beautiful carvings.  There were curtains with lace patterns and had a color that corresponded to the color of the room.  There was a comfortable sofa and a pillow with an elephant pattern on it.  There was a work desk with a computer and a telephone. There was a bed with floral-patterned sheets. The bathroom equiped with a bathtub and a shower with hot water.  There was a balcony with chairs and tables and a beautiful view of Bangkok that was lit up.  His room was a luxurious one and was very comfortable.

He entered his room and closed the door. He looked admiringly at himself in the mirror. He saw that although he had a good shape. He had a face that, although not handsome, is dignified and clean like that of Thai-Chinese people.  He was wearing a neatly pressed shirt and slacks.

He unfolded his suitcase and hung up the business suit he would wear on the meeting day. He saw that his suit was dark blue and had stripes, which looked good and professional.

He placed a black feminine dress, a pearl necklace on the bed. He saw that his dress was elegant, stylish, and sexy. The dress had an open neck and short sleeves in black which is reminiscent of the old movie Breakfast at Tiffany. He gonna wore the dress tonight.

He played the song "Oh it's you" by Baby Chair in the background as he prepared hot water to make tea.  He found Baby Chair's songs upbeat.

He took out a tiny, gold-colored, see-through lace G-string and caressed it. He saw that his G-string had a cute appearance.  He took off his shirt and slacks and changed into a lace bra, a gold see-through G-string, and a jewelry G-string that was see-through.  His penis and his testicles were clearly visible.  He walked around taking photos in different parts of the room like a sissy supermodel. Then he wore the black dress. 

From the entrance to the luxurious Jazz bar, a young executive wearing a black feminine dress with pearl and onyx jewelry that glowed in rainbow colors in the soft light.  He looked around for an empty seat and found that there was only one chair left in the right corner of the bar.  He walked in, sat down, and ordered whiskey.

He didn't care about anyone in the bar as he was out of town he lived and worked, except one person - the senior management he met on the plane earlier... The senior executive was still wearing the same suit he wore when boarding the plane, but he unbuttoned his collar, looking relaxed but still dignified.

He himself was not comfortable appearing as a feminine sissy like this in front of  the Senior executive.  He hope that the senior executive would not remember him.

As he drank Whiskey on the Rock and turned his head in another direction, he used the corner of his eye to look at that senior executive who seemed to turn around and look at him as well... but the senior executive had a blank expression and picked up his mobile phone.  He felt relieved; the senior management seemed to not remember him.

He picked up his folding screen phone, unfolded it, and read The Economist e-magazine. He needed to collect information to use in his presentation tomorrow.  He was able to concentrate a bit.  Big hands came to touch his back; it was the senior executive!

He whispered in my ear, "Do you like coming here? I like coming to this jazz bar, too, when I come to Bangkok for meetings."

The young executive was startled and immediately knew that the senior executive recognized him. His face turned as red as a tomato.

Then the senior executive came and sat with him, holding his mojito glass... He called for the hotel staff to bring him a gin and tonic.

A senior executive said, "I didn't think that a tall and large person like you would look striking and wonderful in abfeminine dress like this. But there's one thing I want to say. Don't be angry."
The young executive replied, "I'm not angry.  Please tell me" He spoke in a shy, nervous, unsure way, unlike when he dressed in a shirt and slacks.

A senior executive told him, "Aren't you wearing a little too short of a dress? When you came to drink, I noticed that your skirt was so short that it barely contained your junks. I also saw that you're wearing gold see-through lace panties whuch makes visible your penis"
The young executive was stunned and struggled to pull down his very short skirt.  He cut the dress with a tailor with whom he was close, but cut since before Covid. During Covid, his weight increased. It was clear that it was not a small suit, but the body of a young executive had become quite large.

The senior executive continued, “But that's okay. Today, there aren't many guests in the bar.  I came to sit with you because I want to get to know you better... you still look amazing.  You really have the courage to come out like this."

Senior Executive: Tonight I am in a very good mood.  Did you know that I received a new project from a customer in India?
Young Executive: Wow, this is really good news.  I congratulate you.  India is a country with great potential for economic growth.
Senior Executive: Yes, I agree with you.  India is a country with a long history and diverse culture.
Young executive: Have you ever been to India before?
Senior executive: Not yet, but I really want to go.  I had read a book about Indian history.  It's very interesting.
Young executive: What books do you read?
Senior Executive: I read about the Indus Valley Civilization.  which was the first civilization of humans in the old world era  which is contemporary with ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia.  This civilization flourished in 2500 BC to 1900 BC. in what is now Pakistan and northwestern India.  The important characteristics of civilization are city planning, houses built with baked bricks and complex plumbing and drainage systems.
Young Executive: Wow, this is really exciting.  I don't know this at all.  You are truly knowledgeable about Indian history.
Senior Executive: Thank you, but I still know very little.  India has a very diverse and complex history.  There are constant changes in politics, religion, culture and language.  I want to learn more about India.
Young executive: Me too.  India is a very interesting country.  I hope to have the opportunity to visit India one day.
Senior Executive: I hope so too.  Interested in joining the journey with me?

The face of the young executive immediately became red and embarrassed due to the power of the Gin Tonic alcohol. He unknowingly spread his legs out because his penis had expanded.  And his testicles were so radiant that his G-string nearly split, and the hem of his skirt came up so much that both his penis and testicles fell out for the guests in the jazz bar to see.

A senior executive nudges a young executive "Come dance with me to a song on the floor. Let your body move.  This will help you get sober." The senior executive is afraid that the young executive will become naked because he's starting to get sexually aroused from the power of alcohol.

Then the song "Oh its you" by Baby Chair came on with a soft piano accompaniment. It was a very romantic cover.

The senior executive wrapped his arms around the older young executive's waist. "Lay your body on my chest."

Toung executive draped himself on the chest of a senior executive.  The senior executive took his face and kissed the young executive's shoulder and neck, then put his face against the young executive's cheek and sang softly to the piano along with the lyrics.

Oh, I must be dreaming
'Cause I was waiting on you all my life
I know our love is true
With you, I'll be the one

Into you, I'm into you
Loving you is easy from the start
Whoo-whoo
The Senior executive put his hand on the young executive's waist, then reaching under the skirt, pulling the G-string, then using his fingers to rub the seam, the base of the testicles, and then reaching into the butthole of the young executive...

The senior executive whispered and hugged the older executive, "Beautiful lady, you are still innocent.  Let me be the one to give you love tonight.  Can you give it to me?”

The young executive told the senior executive  "Tomorrow.  It's very late today."

The young executive went back up to his room with happiness.  He brewed hot tea and drank it to regain consciousness. While he waited for the hot tea, he turned on the song "Oh its you" and danced by the window in the moonlight alone.

If this thread breaks our rules please